Houston Reggae Fest

Discussion in 'General' started by hiddenblazernKT, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Im going to go to the Reggae fest in Houston this saturday, I was wondering if anyone has gone, and if it's anything like the one in Austin where u can smoke?

2. definatley okay to burn.

3. Awesome thanks. Definatley going to be the shit! jaja

4. What kind of dank you got I'm from Houston too

5. I'm getting pineapple nebula today hopefully. I've never herd of it but it supposed to be nice. And I have some prettygood drp u?

6. I got some indica weed wans smoke sum

7. I'm working tonight. R u going to the festival tom.?

8. Tell me some more info about the reggae festival can you smoke dank I don't think so problaby on your way

9. Hold on WHAT?!

Theres a festval TODAY?!

10. Yeah it's reggae festival and you can smoke dank

11. Yea its at Herman Park. And as far as Ive herd, u can smoke, but i doubt like out in the open, prolly to a side. Ive never been just what i herd. I hope its like Austins, that was just a walk n smoke type of deal. Way fun

12. wtf, ive never heard of this. im gonna look it up and call all my friends if it looks tight.

13. Yea thats what I did once i herd about it, im goign at about 3ish w some dankness w a group of friends

14. I think around 3.

15. What you taking sum dank what do you smoke your dank with I'll probably go

16. Yea i think im just goign to take a small peice n smoke off that. You been to Marley fest?