Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PickYourColor, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Doesn't look dank...

2. it looks like mids to me, and looks lttle less than en eighth

3. thats the worst houston schwag ive seen man, start hustlin and buy yourself some good dank

4. Reping Houston, just playin

good luck bro anyways

5. it was only 10 bucks

6. Looks more like Mush than weed

7. lol looks like i could use it to start a nice campfire....jk bro smoke it up dnt hurt yourself

8. you got ripped off man

9. nope thats how it goes in houston

10. i'm from houston and i've been in the game there for about 6 years. that's not how it goes. that's some downtown brown. what you got shouldn't be 10 bucks dude. i pay 25-30 an ounce for purply sticky fluffy mids from houston.

11. i dont know man why dont you take pictures of your stuff before you bloat about it

12. come to my house with an once of that shit, ill buy it for 50 dollars. ps: im allergic to oregano

13. I wouldnt smoke that.
    Buy some dank :rolleyes: