House Party gone wrong at MY house!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by granadethrow, Aug 16, 2009.

1. So i decided to have a house party, at my house, mistake #1. Told everyone i invited to invite people mistake #2. Didn't lock up my valuables mistake #3. Got way to far gone mistake #4.

So i had a house party. People started showing up all afternoon. These two guys were snorting oxy on my kitchen table before 5pm. The party started at 9pm. And most of us were already drunk and stoned before it began. People smashed my house up, and i had to take 2 weeks off work to fix it up. And my i pod and 470 dollars got stolen out of my locked box under my bed. Plus about 75 bills of bud. More story later, hungry and gonna get some food.

2. this happened to me at a party i threw a while back - my ipod and speakers got stolen, and some guys came around trying to roll people - it was out of control.

im sorry your shit got stolen man, people need to learn to respect other peoples property

3. rule number 1 of haiving a party at your house...hide/lock up your valuables man...and im the kinda guy who has no problem going up to people and tellin them to GTFO of my house...so i never have too many people unless i want them there..seriously sounds like u need to be more assertive

but anyways that sucks dude...470$, an ipod, and weed all stolen...if u ever find out who did it u better beat the FUCK outta them...cuz thats ratty shit

EDIT - just saw that u live in shrewsbury...lol i live in franklin

4. 75 bills? You know that's $7500 right? If it is I feel bad for you man..

5. Rule #1 never have a party at your own house

6. I think he was joking

7. dude there is no problem with having a party at your house...just keep it to people YOU want there and lock ur shit up...if u do those then u shud be fine

8. or he meant 1 dollar bills :rolleyes:

9. lol i lived in shrewsbury up until last year :wave:

sorry your shit got fucked up man,
    i hope it wasn't anyone that i know.
    that shits not cool at all.

10. Dude people are ignorant at somebody else's house no matter who you invite unless you invite just your every day friends which really wouldn't be a party

11. thats true tho...i was at a party a couple years ago and i knew 2 people there when we went there...when we were leaving my buddy knocked down their fence and broke the whole thing...i mean it was a complete accident but he still did it...

what happened is taht there was a fence and right in front of it was a trash can flipped upside down...my friend was running and put his foot on the trash can to jumo over the fence but the trash can was plastic...so his foot went right thru the trash can and his momentum threw him into the fence completely breaking the fence and the trash can...and like 5 girls lived there so u know they cant fix it lol...a few people saw it and were like wtf is wrong with you...it was a cocktail party and everyone was dressed up except for us and we looked like assholes...but whatever i still had fun

12. Lol. So let me get this straight. You guys show up at a dressy cocktail party, not dressed up. You got trashed while everyone was chillen and sipping. . Then dont even stay to tell the owner that you just ruined their their fence, you just leave. Knowing that the chicks that stayed there wouldn't be able to fix it. Thats nice......real nice ;)

13. hahahaha, i laughed at this for like 5 minutes.

14. well it was a cocktail theme...everyone was gettin shitfaced...we didnt know anyone there and got invited cuz my friends GF was really good friends with someone who lived there...the party was at a school i have never been to and even the boyfriend didnt know it was a party where u shud have dressed up...so 3 of us showed up wearing normal clothes simply cuz we didnt know..other people showed up later wearing normal clothes too. they were hot girls so they know guys who can fix that shit too...honestly i dont feel bad at all cuz i didnt do shit...it was funny..and some of them were real fuckin assholes too...u know...the "preppy, cocky, im the greatest motherfucker in the world" type people...i just stayed away from them cuz i didnt wanna start shit with a whole party lol...

me, my friend, and this kid we met there were the ONLY people blazing too...we had to go to a random dorm to gte some nug then we smoked the kid up who hooked us up..the we almost got in a fight on the way cuz my friend complimented a girl and the BF got angry...he was big but he was wasted and 3 on 2 we would have beat the shit outta them...if the guy was alone there would have been a fight lol...i would have been down like a clown too..but one of his friends was like get outta here u guys,..hes really drunk...i was so down for a fight too cuz i hate cocky motherfuckers

15. So before you broke their fence and shit, you walked around hastling people for buds, and then after getting the hookup you start a fight outside your new buddys dorm, and try to beat up some drunk guy?

Hahahahaha, just kidding man.

16. lol i was gettin ready to tear u a new one haha...then i saw just kidding lol...and btw that guy completely iniatied the whole thing...thats why i was so down to fight lol

17. Find out who it was, get a baseball bat. Get your money back.

Somebody at the party knows who took it.

18. i laughed for like 5 min after this, i read the op's story then read all the replies and when i got on the second page i thought i got on a new thread about Blotzin's story.

so i was about to reply "wrong thread jackass" but then i realized im just blazed. :smoking:

19. I've thrown a few parties at my pad, I usually let em all knoe when they come in if they act up in my house or try to take anything you will be jumped by 10+ heads, if weapons are involved we got some too and you will be robbed after they stomp your ass out. My boys keep it cool, they dont start shit but they'll end it with the quickness. They knoe where my valuables are and always keep someone close by. True homies :cool:

20. #20 mercinariesgtr, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    that sucks to hear, at some point thouh you have to turn people away because you can only have so many people in your house w/o something bad happening..