House of 1000 corpses/The Devils rejects.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by NickM420, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Have any of you seen those movies? The first time I saw them, it wasnt as much scary as it was mindfucking. Sorry if it's abp, I don't go into this section much. But yeah. Lots of murder, gore, cannibalism, skinning of people, crazy shit. :p

2. #2 Hagakure, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Both where pretty entertaining movies but I preferred The devils rejects of the two. That final scene was fantastic.

3. I agree fully. I loved it when they were just riding out in the country/hills area and the song fit perfectly then the roadblock and bam xD awesome movie

4. both movies are great. both are just rips of other movies. zombie puts his stamp on them all though.

5. The Devil's Rejects has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard on a movie.

6. I've only seen the first, and thought it was fantastic. Most modern American horror pisses me off, but this was great (only because it stole from old 70's fare). The comicalness of it, just made it even creepier.

7. i'm glad there's so many horrible movies from the 70s through 90s. new horror kind of sucks

8. loved House of 1000 Corpses. when she gets to dr. satan... damn i love that part. didnt get to see devils rejects yet.