House And Garden With Ro Need Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reggaebwoy, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Ok, so, got high tap water ec of 0.6, and using pressure regulated drippers, so needs to be RO really. Got a Di filter for the RO to so water comes out at 0.0
    First time ive used house and garden product and got the full range...
    problem.....House and garden grow calculator is shit! Plants are looking over fed or underfed?????? Real dark green leaves on the older growth, newer is more lime coloured with intervienal chlorosis. Got some rust spots too, temp is 23 to 26 day night 20, humidity is a little low for veg at 40 to 45, due to generally low humidity.
    Don't know what to do??? I'm using coco with coco nutrients of course with root exce, amino and enzyme, drip clean and plant magic cal mag at 1 ml per L.
    I have been told to add 0.2 tap water back to the pure RO then boost to 0.6 total with cal mag, then add a and b but on the h and g website in veg it says to use an ec of 1.2 ish... Is this to pure water or tap? Surely if I give them 1.2 + 0.6 of tap/ cal mag making a total of 1.8 in early veg it's gonna burn em right? I'm also adding trace mix incase the lack of tap water would make the mix defilement in iron manganese boron etc, roots are doing good, 600 w per m2, good air flow? It's so odd as some look deficient some look a bit over fert.... Some stems are all green some are purple ish... Any know their shit about RO and house and garden????help guys???