House actually DID get broken into.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yourcatdead, May 10, 2010.

1. You did everything in the best way possible. Shitty situation though. But damn you got him busted with your weed. I wouldn't care if it was an ounce I'd rather they find it on him not me.

2. Straight up. He's been my best homie since sophomore year.

True that:D

3. Good shit , fuck that dude paul n ur ex man , dont even listen to ur ex she just guna keep causin problems in the long run. You handled your shit good too i woulda kicked his ass too until cops came

4. God damn that's rough man, at least you and your roomie are both fine (alive) and stuff.

But I have 2 words: FUCK PAUL!

At least you got some free hits on him lol :D

5. Haha:hello:

She text me again apologizing, and saying he got what he deserved.

She then asked for her jewelry. I told her she could buy it at the pawn shop up the road:wave:

6. L O L

God damnit, that shit just made my day. Tried to +rep you but I've given out too much, I'll hit you up later :D.

That is one of the funniest things I've heard all day man, lolol.

7. Thought I'd throw a little update. So I pawned her jewelry and got $150 for it all. After all this talk with insurance basically we got enough to get the glass door replace, and we as for the table we didn't get it all back, we got enough to where to buy another one we would have to throw down $3000. So no glass table for a while. :rolleyes:

Oh well thanks for reading:wave:

8. LOL dude fuckin priceless. Funny she decided to apologize once she figured that was the only way she would get it back and she failed miserably

9. Exactly. If she just asked. I'm not some asshole(well sometimes) that wouldn't just give her shit back to her. Knowning her she would of tried to sue my ass had I not given it to her.

10. I would have shot him in the back to make him dead from the waist down. I'd make a motherfucker learn not to rob me and he'd have to pay by never walking again. No death, Just being paralyzed would be good enough for me. But seriously, You should have shot his ass foreal. Thats some true bitch shit right there.

I love how YOU FUCKED up HER LIFE. I mean You did ask him to rob you right, Wait, WTF No. I'd fuckin slap a bitch for that shit. And I'd never hit a woman ever. Until then.

+Rep for keepin your cool. I would have either shot him in the back (You have the right) or killed him.

11. Haha you do make a good point about paralyzing him. But the thought to shoot him did cross my mind.:wave:

12. I wouldn't have crossed my mind, If I would have heard the sound you heard, It would go like this;

ZzZzZzZz

Crash*
    Wakes up* "What in the fuck"
    Trash can falls*
    Grabs Gun
    Starts beating the shit out of him
    Paul, Wtf, BANG, BANG, BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Whole clip. No questions asked.

Plus if you wanted to, you could prob sue her if there are connections with him and her (with proof) that she got him to do it. I would. Cuz then she would have been right about YOU fuckin up her life.

Seriously, Where you live. I'd slap the bitch for you.

13. Rofl this is the funniest shit I've read all night. I don't think I wanna get her involved for the shit. Texts are deleted by now anyway. And I've had enough people who work for the law around my house enough. There was detectives and shit like it was an unsolved murder. I knew actually what he did, hopped the fence, dumbass fell over a trashcan, and he waited until the lights were off and broke the window. Don't know why there was like a fuckload of cops, and detectives there.:hello:

14. Cuz he pulled a BnE. Atleast around here, They overkill alot of shit. Is he still in jail?

If not, You got all the right in the world to fuck his shit up (non lethal).

I was thinkin about takin your whole story and changing just the thinks that I oput in my post and would have made the post format like yours.

But, I just got done brunin and I didnt feel like goin thru all that trouble. It was hard enough to do that and play skate Tre as is.

15. :D
    Well still it doesn't take a detective to figure out what happen lol. But they seem to overkill here a lot as well.

I have no clue if he's in jail or prison or in Hell. Least they could do is tell me where he lives and when he's out. I won't go hunting for him, but if our paths do cross. Best believe I will beat the bitch out of him - if it's possible.

16. Not possible. If he is THAT WHIPPED (willing to break in a girls ex house), Good luck with that. You'd have better luck with beatin the pussy out of a cat. Aint gonna happen.

PM your state and his full name and I can check haha. Public mugshots are the shit ha.

17. Haha. I don't know his full name only know him as Paul. :eek:

And Arizona. Not that it helps xD

18. thats fucked up but hey one good outlook is you just got to beat the bitches ass your girl broke up with you for, you have to admit that made you feel a lil better about the situation right? and the cops prolly arent guna say shit for you guys beatin his ass either so thats a plus

19. :laughing:

20. Damn bro that's a crazy story, sounds like that bitch is crazy and yer better off without heh. Pretty shitty overall though..