HOTHs organic vertical stadium and side projects

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HighOnTheHill, Apr 18, 2015.

1. #1 HighOnTheHill, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    What's up, GC?  Been a minute since I posted here, figure I'd start of by sharing what I currently got going on.  I gotta say, I've come a long way since I been posting here last with my little 400w light.   But let's get right to it.

Grow is situated in a basement.  

3000w stadium in a 9.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 area.  Just a DIY tent of sorts, a frame and plastic stapled to it.  Not light tight, but its just to contain the light into a smaller area. Will likely be changing this from 3x 1000w to 4x 600w to help manage heat.  

Setting up 2 hydro tables outside of the stadium.  Will be using hoods and 1ks or 600's, depending on what I do with my stadium.

Veg in a separate room under T5's and a 400w MH.  

Don't really have pics of veg yet and the tables aren't set up yet, but....

Stadium:

[​IMG]

blue amnesia - not really sure who the breeder is. think it was a freebie. this was a final run of her (3rd or 4th run)

[​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze x Blue Sat 2.2 - Also a final run.  lemony-fruity odors, really dense buds.  one of those plants that's a 7/10 all around but doesn't really stand out in anything.  2nd and final run.  
    [​IMG]

C99 x Dream Lotus - Seed run.  Didn't get clones, will attempt to re-veg anything stellar.  (0-2 record on re-vegging attempts to date).  I TOOK clones, just had a disaster and lost 'em all.   This strain was made by a forum user on TheSeedDepot before it went down.  If anyone knows someone who goes by ByroteUgly please refer him here.  I've been looking for him.  His Blue Amnesia x Dream Lotus has earned a permanent spot in my garden.  

[​IMG]

Karma Genetics Jack O Nesia -  3rd or 4th run.  Final run as well.  Very good stuff.  Just have a lot on my plate and I'm trying to cut some strains out so I can introduce some new ones.  This is the largest, most productive grow I've had and I'm learning to let go of plants I'm fond of, for plants that I'm fonder of.  Not easy for me to do!

[​IMG]

Well, here's part of my veg room, anyway.  This is Karma OG, StrawBanana cream (Karma Genetics), and Violeta (Ace) .   I highly recommend Karma if you haven't tried it already.  My room is always at least half full with Karma, and I'm seeing his stuff just keep getting better as he grows as a breeder.  Jack O Nesia for instance (above) is some of his older work.  Part of the reason I'm letting it go - his new stuff is absolutely amazing and that's what'll be in my room.  

[​IMG]

2. #2 HighOnTheHill, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    The stadium originally was 12x8 with 4k, but I got bored with it.  Just wanted some more side projects and stuff to do in the room.  Just-add-water soils gets old... all you do is water and prune/train.  

So I shrank my stadium a bit, and will be running only clones in there after I finish up my current seeds vegging.  Seed runs will be done under a hood in flood tables.  By shrinking my stadium a little (12x8 into 9x6) I freed up a 9x9 area for setting up more lights. 

Construction materials came from my old 3-tier racks for the 12x8.   These are mostly Jack O Nesia (Karma genetics) I believe.  The bottom row is a few different strains I don't recall... Cheesy Rider (Karma), Larry Smurf (Trichome Jungle) are the only two that come to mind.  

[​IMG]

Framed it up and tacked up some plastic. Not easy to do when my stubborn ass didn't want to shut off the lights.:
    [​IMG]

Couple more bud shots.  This is the Blue Amnesia x Dream Lotus that was made by ByroteUgly of TSD before it went down.  Ran this for a second and final time.  Absolutely lovely in every way AND it yields well!   Have a keeper pheno that I won't be letting go of anytime soon .  Again if anyone knows who ByroteUgly is, please have him contact me.  

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 icedweed, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Top work on what you built looks really good and looks like your plants are doing really well too :) I would love a setup like this.

4. What strain? Those are beautiful.

5. Thanks guys!  I went ahead and edited the above posts to label the photos with a strain for you.  

And a list of what's currently in my room, both veg and flower(To the best of my recollection, not including anything about to be chopped final run):

Karma OG 
    StrawBanana Cream
    Violeta (ACE)
    Cheesy Rider
    Blue Amnesia x Dream Lotus (ByroteUgly)
    Polar Bear
    White Biker
    D-Kush
    Old Grandpa Scratch
    Sour Power x Biker Kush (Karma/Horti collab)
    White Snake
    Zamaldelica (ACE)

I think that's all.  Might be one or two more but that covers the most of it.  Most of my remaining seeds are of stuff I already have vegging/flowering,  only thing I don't have running currently that I have seeds of is Brotherhood OG - one of my failed re-veg experiments.  Everything not labeled with a breeder is Karma Genetics.