Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedeadwalkk, Sep 25, 2010.

1. im at my get away house for the long weekend and thinking of hotboxing the bathroom while my parents are out for dinner. Theres just a problem, the ceiling to the bathroom is vaulted, and made of wood. My questions are, will the smell of weed cling to the wood? and would it be pointless trying to hotbox a bathroom, with a vaulted ceiling only using 1 joint? help is appreciated:smoke:

2. It would probably work but to be honest it most likely isn't worth the risk, I recently got caught and just would pass on the advice of it it may smell don't do it because that's what killed me, the smell

3. why dont you go somewhere outside??

4. Sounds Fancayyyy..

How much smoke are you planning on creating? Vaulted ceilings makes it sounds like it would take a lot of smoke to fill the room.

5. thats what im going to do. I just wanted hotbox, normally it wouldnt smell but since its wood i was just curious, cause i know smoke smell clings to wood.

6. just smoke in your backyard.

7. a .7-1g joint which i doubt would fill the room enough, was just curious

8. smoke outside
    better to be safe than sorry

9. #9 Liqweed, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    yea bro, I hotboxed my car twice today haha, only takes about .5 or so to start seeing visible smoke and foggyness in the car.

10. Just go outside to smoke if you can. It's not worth it.

11. Febreze® Sprays, Candles, & Scented Oils Remove Smoke Odor