Hotboxing my room

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SacredSkunk, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sorry in advance i know this is over asked but I currently live with my mom and she knows i smoke and its all good as long as she doesnt smell it. Im at the point where i keep everything in my drawer because like i said shes chill with it. I was wondering if i just wait until shes sleeping and throw a towel under my door and light some incense, will it be very noticable smoking a bowl or two? I usually just vape it but it doesnt get me that stoney anymore plus i like hotboxing. I know my room will smell like the devils lettuce garden but what about the rest of the house?

2. Just smoke outside.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hotboxing in it's very nature is designed to keep smoke in one space. That smoke smells. It smells a lot more when it's just accumulating in one spot with nowhere to go. Either open a window and blow the smoke out it or go outside. If you stay inside yeah a candle or incense would help mask the smell somewhat (but not hide it).

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. & also 2 bongs rips isn't going to hot box a room.

5. True, i could go outside, i do sometimes this time of the year with the leaves changing, but i like smoking inside as well. Its nice to be able to spark up in a windless warm house, i just wish i lived alone...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why don't you smoke with the back/front door open? I usually smoke at my parents house with the back door open

7. Yeah i could do that too a lot of options

• Like Like x 1