Hotboxing car. How to get the smell out..?

Discussion in 'General' started by AJ949, Aug 2, 2009.

1. So as you people who hotbox know, it's great, but I don't want the smell staying in my prius, as I have people who would flip if they knew what I did. Usually takes a while for the smell to get out, I suppose I can deal with what I do now, which is airing the car out for 15/20 minutes after im done, febreeze, ozium, etc. Is there anything else that you guys do to make the smell go out of yours that is better? I have clothe seats also.

2. drive with all windows open for a bit

spray it up like you already are. just spray alot.
    im sure others can tell you which sprays are better then febreeze.

3. febreeze...it kills the odor..it should be fine right after.
    and after youre done boxing just just roll with windows down for a while.

4. drive with windows down. when u get home roll up all windows and spray fabreez. works wonders

5. which febreeze works better? the kind that sprays like a squirt bottle or the misting one in the aerosol-type can?

6. get the spray bottle kind. the aerosol can shit never seems to spray right. works for like 5 min then craps out on u

7. My friend was telling me about this spray that car dealerships use, and that it works really good, a lot better than febreeze. But I don't know what it's called.

8. air it out with the windows open, made febreeze, and also, they make this auto care smell remover called "Ozium" Its the BEST shit you could get to spray in your ride man.

9. ozium > *

10. If you do get Febreeze, (I guarantee there's better out there) get fabric effects. Air effects has performed pretty shitty in my experiences with Jamaican hot boxing my bathroom.

11. where can you get ozium at?

12. I don't know if they have CVS out there, but that's where I get it here. drug store basically..in the car isle with the hanging tree scents and all that crap.

13. how much does it run

14. I think it was $2.99

15. shit im about to run out and grab some. thanks for the info bro :D

16. Hotbox the car; open your windows; drive around for a bit; wait overnight; smell will be gone.

17. im kinda against harmful chemical spray but i have this organic spray that smells like pine trees and also just drive with the windows down, my car smells like light blunt anyway but i dont mind it.

18. Yeah no problem man. the bottle is extremely small but you only have spray like 2 sprays so it lasts a while. good luck:smoking: