Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hotboxing a room with a volcano?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mkappy, Nov 8, 2011.

1. As I was hitting my volcano today, i came up with the idea of hotboxing a room by removing the bag and just having the vapor fill up the room (or car).
    Anyone know if this could possibly work?

2. Really sounds like a waste to me. Unless you're planning on hotboxing a plastic bag over your head. Or a cardboard box.

3. Great idea man, i don't see why it wouldn't work. Lemme know how it goes too haha i'm about to try that

4. sounds like an expensive waste of weed to me

5. What I meant to say is that with enough weed... maybe.

6. The THC wouldn't last too long in the air, and it'd take forever to fill up the room. You'd probably need like 10-20 of them going, in a room with little to no ventilation.

7. Hotboxing...with a vape...

8. don't do that. it's not very efficient

9. Please dont get high and try this.

10. Ummmm....doesn't vapor vaporize in the air?? You would need pounds of bud to do this..

11. impossible.
    its vapors.
    not smoke.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz0jnpEMi4]volcano hotboxing in my tent - YouTube[/ame]

Yo