Hotboxed the sickest room

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bjs197, Jun 20, 2009.

1. #1 bjs197, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    Alright my fellow blades I just had an insanely chill night that I thought I would share with you. KInd of a long story so if you want the short version skip to the cliffnotes at the end. I got of work at 11 cause my boss was being a retard and didn't cut me an hour earlier like he should have. I went to my parents house cause it was closer than mine and I was just trying to get a shower really quick. I'm on my way to chill when my roommate calls me and tells me to head where he is, they're about to bake some dude's bathroom. I clear the bowl of earlier leftovers and pack up another bowl of some dankity dank in the 2 mins it take me to get to the house.

I walk in to the house and see that they already have a steamroller, another bowl, a bubbler, and a joint rolled up of the same dank. The kid who lived at the house was like, "Let's go bake now," so we go upstairs.

I walk into the bathroom and am in shock and awe of how sweet it is. Every single surface, and I mean EVERY surface was covered in mirrors. If you we're taking a dump, you could see yourself poop from like 68 different angles.

Anyway, we crammed 6 people total in this pretty small area, and smoked that shit down. When we first entered, you could see kind of a tunnel in which there were an infinite number of you's. When we left, the tunnel shrank to like 2 copies of you, the rest disappeared in the haziness. Got as high as I have been this calander year. After that we plopped down on the couch and watched Underworld 2: Evolution on FX. The host popped in like 60 pizza rolls and made quesadillas and was an overall cool ass dude. I wish you all could've been there. Anyways, if you're still with me, take a hit for me, cause i'm probably doing the same for you :smoking:.

CLIFFNOTES: Got invited to a pretty rich/sick house, we pack up 2 bowls, a bubbler, a steamroller, and a joint with some good dank. Go upstairs and bake a bathroom in which EVERY surface is mirrored.

Moral: If i ever have money to waste as a crusty old man, I will build a replica bathroom, smoke a fat joint, and go in there and watch myself take a shit from 68 different angles.

Edit: Apparently it was the dude's last night in the house because he's moving to Chicago. What an awesome grand finally.

2. i need to change my boxers...

3. Sounds awesome, you must have had a great time, and that bathroom sounds pretty kool but a little strange at the same time..

4. Ha fucking awesome story.
    :D

5. that sounds like gods bathroom, awesome.

6. "So, Honey, how should we design our bathroom?"
    "I'm thinkin' fun house"

:bongin: I owe you some rep for a story worth reading. Thank you.

7. Oh sorry to hear that I hope it feels better.

8. was the owner a columbian coke lord?

9. A moral we all can learn from haha. Excellent story

10. sounds like a awsome night:bongin::bongin:

11. Ha dude that a way with underworld I watched that on FX when i got baked with my roomies too

12. you should have got up and started taking a shit so everyone could see you from 68 different angles

13. i lol'd.

i think a bathroom like that would be fuckin creepy as hell, man..

14. If I got that high, I don't know if I could handle seeing 68 mes, it'd just blow my mind way too much.

15. I hotboxed a recording studio

16. I would probably start coughing and puking if I was in a small room with that much smoke.

17. sweet, I would love to have a mirror bathroom, that would be insane :laughing:

18. One of my friends parent's houses had a master bathroom like that