Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxed the car last night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iibrahim264, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Last night I hotboxed the car with my gravity bong. Sprayed lots of Ozium and drove with the windows down. Then when I got home I cracked the drivers window open a little bit and drenched the car with more Ozium and left the car overnight. My mom claims she smells "used shit" is she bluffing?

2. Well it won't smell like weed per say but it definetly will smell like something, and if she's not new to marijuana smells/ your use of it, she may know what's up.

3. #3 jmick, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    I'd worry more about being pulled over by the cops with weed and paraphernalia in the car than mom smelling it.....[​IMG]

edit: and don't forget that cops can use the DUID, (driving under the influence of drugs) against you.

4. Very very true, I learned that the hard way : (

5. Does she have any reason to lie about smelling it?

6. Yea I'll just smoke blunts or joints so much better for stealth

7. try tossing a couple dryer sheets under your seats, completely gets rid of the smell in my truck.

8. u shouldn't disrespect your moms car by hot boxing it. I love hotboxing my car and all, I do it all the time....but you should be careful. What if you drop a piece of weed under the seat and a cop fucks with your mom the next day...

9. Yea just smoke outside of the car I guess

10. Why smoke in the car?

"Is she bluffing".----- best of the stupid internet questions today.

10 of 10 stars!

11. What th ehell is "used shit?" lol... Anyways, yea just dont hotbox a car that isn't yours (ie: moms , dads, sisters, etc)..

You have senses man. Go out in some fresh air and then come back and sit in your car.. If you smell anything, others will to. If you dont, others wont either. Simple as that.

12. not entirely true. people get used to certain smells and dont even pick up on them.

for example, when i was in high school there was this farm kid who went to my school. he literally smelled like horse shit. everyone knew he smelled like horse shit except for the kid himself.

13. oh no doubt. you're 100% spot on about that.. but depending on if u smell some other shit for a bit and then go back you'll def notice if a car is reeking or not despite how used to the smell you are..unless of course u got a stuffy nose..

but as far as weed smell on clothes and stuff..y ea u cant tell when you're seasoned AF.

14. lmaooo seasoned AF. good shit homie

15. not by a long shot, pal. [​IMG]