Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hotbox?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brodyd10, May 5, 2012.

1. so I'm going to be home alone until tomorrow afternoon and I've got like a bowl, maybe two. no money...Sooo my plan was to hotbox this old Cadillac we've had in our driveway for almost a year. and I know it's probably going to sit for another. so my question is, if I hotboxed the car how long would it smell for? if after I'm finished and I keep the windows down I should be good in like 24 hours?

2. If the windows are down afterwards, it can quit smelling in as little as three to five hours. Or a day. depends on the weed and how much you smoke. no way to know for sure

3. Just smoke outside so you don't have to worry about it.

4. Why take a risk? I agree with 420Poak. But if you really wanna hotbox go for it.

5. I hotbox my car a good bit. I've never had it smell for for more than a day. Just make sure you air it out afterwards and an air freshener of some sort helps of course.