Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotbox after wisdom teeth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bobfm, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Now I know smoking after getting wisdom removed will probably result in a dry socket and you are supposed to wait 5-7 days to smoke. But was just wondering if I would be fine being a hotbox with some friends and still get high w/o risk of dry socket?

2. Yeah, you'll be fine around smoke. It's the pressure caused by inhaling that causes you to lose the blood clot and get a dry socket. You do not want a dry socket, trust me, that was the worst fucking pain I've ever experienced.

3. dry socket hurts a LOT, and it can stay for a while which sucks. I smoked with my friends after i got my wisdom teeth removed and I got dry socket, but one of my friends smoked a ton more then me when she got hers out and she didnt get dry socket. later she told me she put cotton balls over the spots where her teeth used to be...I guess that helps, I'm not really sure though everyones different :]

4. I would suggest you ask your friends to give you shotguns or use a gravity bong(and be careful to not suck in at all). Hot boxing probably wont get you significantly high but on the other hand, doing shotguns and GBs will get you ripped without you having to risk putting suction on the wounds.

5. You can smoke all you want, just use water filtration so you don't run the risk of getting ash in the hole

6. [quote name='"HighSoc1ety"']You can smoke all you want, just use water filtration so you don't run the risk of getting ash in the hole[/quote]

Do not listen to this uneducated person

7. Yeah...don't do this, not even slightly true. Cotton balls can help to an extent, but they won't completely eliminate your chances of getting dry socket. Honestly your best bet is just waiting it out, imagine how good that first smoke will be :cool: :bongin:

8. They give you medicine, you'll be fine for a week without marijuana