Hot women, stop entering my restaurant

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Oct 23, 2014.

1. You don't understand the psychological distress that occurs when you walk into the restaurant. I'm working in the back, and we make the seductive eye contact. But then I continue to stay in the back because I'm working there at the moment. If I'm working the front, I don't think I'm allowed to flirt with you. And it's bad enough having the sexiest coworker ever, who's engaged, and then I get this?
    Please, babes, stop coming to the pizza joint. Only grandparents, ugly moms and children (no MILFs).

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2 HBGBUB, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Hot chick fuck everything up

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm glad we don't have any hot girls in my shop. I wouldn't be able to concentrate. I feel you OP

• Like Like x 1
  4. Be pleased we only get stinkers come in the pub!

5. No woman, no cry. Hey, maybe they're thinking the same thing. "God damn, I wish I could walk behind this counter for two minutes." Y'never know.

6. Hot chicks can get you in trouble, get distracted to much when watch the booty move and and boobies bounce.

7. Engaged ain't married, give her some secrets to keep from her future ex.

• Like Like x 2
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroLW452HtQ&feature=player_detailpage

• Like Like x 1
  9. I remember my days as a dishwasher.

So much testosterone and rage built into one man lol, i felt sorry for the woman who got the bone...i was a wild animal....somethin about dishwashing, muscles, steam and hot ass women...., :smoke:

Memories...

• Like Like x 4
  10. i work at home depot, i dont have this problem haha 

• Like Like x 5
  11. I used to encounter sexy women constantly at work. Bitches love pizza apparently.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Women just love a working man. A man who makes good money also knows how to lay the pipe proper and tends to dominate in the bedroom. We may be equal in the streets, but we aint equal in the sheets, ya dig?

• Like Like x 2
    Dude I'm a delivery man and I can see it in the eyes of the house wifes I deliver too, they want the package between my legs more than the one from Amazon.

• Like Like x 3
  14. A lot of married women dont get proper attention because their husbands become complacent idiots lol

Nothin like splittin one hard like a piece of oak wood to let them know theyve still got it :smoke:

The hottest women are the hungry desperate ones. They appreciate a good pokin :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  15. ... shit people on GC say haha. You all have countless euphemisms for sex haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    I agree with your hypothesis. When I encountered same age/look of women in a secretary position they act like they are above me, I guess because they assume I'm just some lowely box jockey and they MUST make more than me right? Yeah I doubt they get 80-100k for filing papers

• Like Like x 1
  17. I pick up my cell phone and pretend I am checking a text but I actually take a pic of them then I go the bathroom and fap while looking at it.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Many secretaries fuck their bosses lol

Theyre probably lookin down on you because the old old old man in the next room is tappin it on her desk a few times a week lol

You just gotta know how to get in their heads

Many are just opportunists lookin for an opportunity
    Man i could go on and on with euphemisms :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  19. When I was a kid I worked on dairy farms - busting my ass, wearing clothes that smelled like shit, and the only girls I saw were cows I milked. 

Quit your complaining - be glad you get to see pretty women at work. And when you're up front, flirt with them. 

• Like Like x 3
  20. Strip down and ask if they want to snack on your meat.

Your naked body and pulsating confidence will surely make them wet.

• Like Like x 2