Hot Summer Day and No cash?

Discussion in 'General' started by detailed one, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Need a drink...Get a free drink or whatever.

I Don't Condone taking things...but come on it's hot outside.

So make sure your bank card has no money and it will be invalid when you buy your drink keep trying..Then say I had etc on here this today.

You'll walk out with your free drink in under a few seconds.

2. Cool story, bro?

3. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

4. Really? Because whenever someone tries to pull that on me (i'm in food service), I hand their card back to them and tell them [in my mind] to take their broke ass home.

I also don't fall for the "give them a 5 and say I gave them a 20" trick.

5. Dude I fucking hate that trick. Although it's funny when the manager counts the drawer and they're told to fuck off. And how about the douches who give you an amount of money and then give you additional money asking you to change a bill or whatever and then in your confusion they try to instruct you on how much to give them back.

6. Hell yeah, it's funny if you have a manager that will actually say "fuck off", which I have had before.

And definitely I hate when people do that shit. I handle money for a living, I don't understand why these people think they can pull a fast one. Just because I work for fast food doesn't mean I'm stupid. Just means I don't have a piece of paper saying I can do higher paying jobs.

7. What fast food joint do you work at? I'm at Taco Bell although I'll be leaving there soon for college.

8. That drinks not really free..

Karma will rend its cost from your flesh. Plus an extra charge of flesh for going out of your way to be a fuck.

9. Mcdonalds here. Been working on and off since i was 16. It's a secondary job right now.

10. Ever hear of a water fountain? There everywhere...

[​IMG]