Hot or Cute?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Botanist, May 7, 2011.

1. I've been called hot and I almost always get some when that happens. I get called cute way more often though. I feel like when I'm called cute it has more to do with my personality and looks together rather than just appearances, which I find a turn on. That can be parlayed into sex just as easily as the hot compliment. Just gotta keep doin' what ya been doin'. You aren't gonna become less cute in her eyes unless you do something stupid.

2. Im not entirely sure what it means for guys but when it comes to girls there IS a hot and a cute. Neither is worse then the other but they both have distinct different looks in my eyes. I prefer a "cute" girl much more over a "hot" one.

3. I (obviously) meant about posting smart guy, which I'll continue doing whenever I feel like it.:smoke:

4. Yeah, about posting. You keep doing it. If you didn't care, then you would go to another thread.

5. #45 UltimateTweaker, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha alright.

6. I know how you feel. I always get "beautiful", "pretty" or "cute".

I've never heard hot, but me thinks it's because i'm not a fake, textbook hottie.

When i call a guy cute it's because there is something different about them that is endearing, but not quite "hot". Like, they don't make a party start in my pants right away, but they have the ability to if they show me a killer personality.

7. You're not getting it man. Who cares what gets posted when everything that needed to be said was done so within five posts.
    Flibbidy-flobbedy-flu. See? Who cares?
    I guess you could say I care about what's being said, but I don't. lol
    I'm here wasting time, just like everyone else.:smoke:

8. r u kidding me? well yeah, elaine is old lol, and that may not be the best picture of rhona mitra.... but i don't see how you think she looks manly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. #49 treelover, May 9, 2011
    :) I'll try to whittle down the amount of "love bug" driven responses lol

10. Animorphs are real?!? lol

Back on track...
    Hot girls are girls i would love to have sex with, but they're probably out of my league.
    Cute girls are cool and still attractive. I pursue relationships with cute girls.

I have been called hot and cute. When i have been called cute it is normally from a girl im friends with or a girl im pursuing a relationship with. When i've been called hot its by some girl who is trying to get railed(and unfortunately its not normally a "hot" girl), and the only time it was a hot girl i did succeed but i got a lot of shit for it. The story haha :

11. #51 treelover, May 9, 2011
    !! Just want to say I find being compared with animorphs a huge compliment. Animorphs were the shit lol. I'll have to be careful though.. Can't you get stuck as the animal if you don't change back? Lol

12. Cute.

"Hot" girls usually have an attitude and no brain

cute girls are way better cuz theyre not conceited

13. there is a definite difference in the words. it's both the way you look and your attitude that makes the difference between the two.
    my girlfriend is usually mostly cute, but at times she can just be pure fucking hotness.
    neither is better than the other. all hotness with no cuteness is ok, and all cuteness with no hotness is ok, but a combo of both is much better.

14. you could have gotten a better picture on hot cuz the hot one is UGLY (IMO)

15. #55 IThinkItsTime, May 9, 2011
    Dude I know what you mean; my boyfriend and I are the same way. I guess they just have to know how to use it at appropriate times, eh? He's into that "petite little innocent" type of thing. Like lingerie, he wants me to wear little nightgowns that show off my butt or little long socks/stockings. He's not into the whole fishnet type deal. XD

16. Man u couldnt find a better pic of the 2nd pic??!? Lol I remeber since i was a youngin i saw here in that movie where the dude has a flying carpet?? Or was it a genie?? I forgot but yeahh shhes HOT but i like SEXY better.

17. haha thats like all my lingerie stockings and skirts. my guy also like garters lol but yea fishnets not so much lol. i think most guys would rather be with a "cute" person. i can see from on here my assumption is true. i honestly feel the same way. i wouldnt want to be with some tool bag hot guy lol. I want to be with a cute sweet guy..that can also be an aggressive tiger in the sack:D as ludacris once said,"Want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed" I think it goes both ways

18. #58 IThinkItsTime, May 9, 2011
    Hell gea. I know what you mean. He talks about how innocent I look when I give head; like I'm pleading.
    And as much as I love fucking, and believe me, I DO; I see no point if it's just some stranger or to do it to do it. There needs to be emotion behind someone, not some total airhead with a pretty face. Besides, personality alone can make someone 10x more attractive. You can look at an average-looking person with an amazing personality and be like, "God damn."

19. #59 treelover, May 9, 2011
    Haha definitely .I feel the same way, while "hot" guy is nice to look at.. You can't be with someones looks lol. That'd get really old really fast. cute people are the best because the way they act just makes you smile, Its beyond the surface and their attractiveness .

20. #60 IThinkItsTime, May 9, 2011
    Totally! Oh and, +rep.:)