Hot or Cute?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Botanist, May 7, 2011.

1. Actually, funny this thread came up.

IMO this is how it goes for me.

If I think you're "cute" it means that not only do you look nice, your personality matches.

If I think you're "hot" it means that while you might look " smokin' ", your actions have probably already set it in my mind that you're a bitch.

2. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

elaborate:smoke:[/quote]

Haha. Well there are times where I guess I'm cute to him because I'm sweet and a little nerdy lol. I'll show up at his place with my laptop and well game all night it's pretty awesome. Then there are times where I show up at his place in a skirt and stockings, throw my jacket in the floor, and lead him into the bedroom lol. I can't really elaborate on "the look" but it's just this look I give him and then he knows it's on lol. We can be in public and I'll do it and well find somewhere to fuck real quick haha. But at the same time I'm kind and supportive and pretty silly. I'm sexy as the mood strikes me, because basically my guy drives me crazy like that lol.

3. #23 treelover, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Innocent is the perfect word for it ! Lol a lot of people don't realize I smoke because I they say I look so "innocent". I think
    That's why my boyfriend goes crazy when i get insane in the bedroom lol. It's just so opposite of how everyone sees me and he's the only one that sees that side of me. Sometimes his jaw just drops lol I love it.

4. a cute girl is the girl you marry

a hot girl (hopefully) is the girl you wake up with after a night of poundin' kegs with ya boys

am i right?

5. Getting called cute does get a little old though lol. It almost makes me feel childish but hey I'm not gonna turn down a compliment ;) though when you with you boyfriends family and they keep saying "matty.... She is so cute! Isn't she so cute!??" (literally that's what they do lol) and i won't be doing anything at all lol and Ill look over at my boyfriend and realize hes looking at me and he'll chuckle and I'll ask why and he always just says "nothing you're just cute." I like when my boyfriend says it, but he always says I look beautiful and sexy if I'm acting it :) lol but when his whole family is doing it and saying how well I fit in already .. It's a little embarrassing lol I guess I shouldn't be because he seems really happy every time someone suggests were perfect together lol and that I'm cute. But I don't really like having that much attention... I'm kind of awkward lol

6. #26 Deleted member 133001, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
    I get called cute all the time and I'm a dude :eek:

It definitely has to do with the perception of innocence. One time some girl was talking about people binge drinking, then she asked me "What about you?"

The girl who was standing next to her said "He wouldn't do that". I don't binge drink (often:p), but I've probably done drugs they didn't even know existed.

Yet people always look surprised when I do something as little as drink a beer because I look so gosh darn innocent :smoke:

But yeah for me the difference between hot and cute is blurry. Hot girls have their moments of cuteness and vice-versa.

7. hell to the yeah... I love rhona mitra HOTTTTTTT

8. the way i see it...hot is for girls that are way outta my league and probly staright up bitches, high maintenace girls...id like to fuck a hot girl, not be her BF

cute is a girl thats still really easy on the eyes, but shes got that girl next door vibe to her, shes cool and fun to be with, will get down with the guys....their is nothing sexier than a girl who can party with the guys and go just as hard as us (substance wise) yet still be sexy as fuck

i def prefer a cute girl over a hot girl

9. #29 UltimateTweaker, May 8, 2011
    Do you have to talk about your bf every single post on GC?

10. #30 treelover, May 8, 2011
    Sorry I happen to be deeply in love with him. And most of the time I'm alone I'm thinking bout him. Also i only post about him because this is the sex love and relationships forum.

11. I think you got cute mixed up with old and hot with manly.:smoke:

12. #32 treelover, May 8, 2011
    Thanks I've been wanting to say she looked like a man too lol

13. You've expressed your opinion, now you are derailing the thread. If you can't contribute to the purpose of the thread, then you are not contributing anything important, take it to pm'ing. Let's get the thread back on track.

14. Dude are you jealous or something? Just ignore it if it bothers you, this is a dumb thread in the first place.

15. Dude are you a dick or something? I try to get a thread back on track and you just come in, shining example of trolling. Grow up.

16. lol
    Calm down flower, I think you're the only one that gives a toss about the thread anyway. Grow down.:smoke:

17. I'm just assuming if you come to the thread, you should read, contribute, and leave. Or read and leave. There's really no point to come into a thread just to act like that. I don't care about the thread, I care about the fact that the OP probably didn't make it so that a bunch of people would come on here and add useless posts.

With that said, I'm done replying it's just derailing this thread further. Back to HOT vs CUTE..

18. #38 treelover, May 8, 2011
    Well I was using my relationship to talk about how i see hot v cute. Because I am often called cute, but was trying to provide examples to support that cute people can be sexy. Someone had asked me to elaborate and so I did. I used my boyfriend as an example because I only ever act sexy or hot with him.

19. The first two posts you liked in this thread tell quite an ironic story...
    Every post since then has technically been useless, indeed like our little conflict. Who cares?

20. Apparently you, compadre.

You keep posting. Obviously you care.

[​IMG]