*** Hot New WAYNE (JUNE 09) Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SmokerZLink, Jun 10, 2009.

1. hey if hes the best rapper alive to you then more power to you

2. wayne aint even 10 top. but i respect his hustle. and its impossible to never have heard a wayne song u didnt like. hes got somethin for everyone.

thats what i been tryin to explain to people.

3. wayne will do anything to be popular.

song about kobe? lol. soon he'll make a song about david carradine.

4. lmao he already did a mike phelps one. its not good tho. autotune.

5. THIS.

/thread

6. as long as i'm not retarded,

7. 100% disagree

8. see and now kobe wins championship

9. wayne is getting tired

10. first wayne song in a while that didnt annoy the hell outta me. thank god he got rid of that auto-tuner nonsense. his old stuff is still where its at though, da droughts r nasty.

11. carters are raw also

12. #32 sneekuhtoke, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
    I hate lil wayne for what hes been doing to rap, but this song was alright....... the way I see it though this dude probably ain't even a laker fan, and as always is just trying make a grip, u do gotta respect his hustle though, song was alright.

Code:

boom championship

13. Shit is pretty hottt.

14. that song is precicely what he has been doing to rap. fucking yawn. wayne's getting boring. a little starved for concept at this point me thinks.

15. me thinks with your 3 posts your opinion hardly matters

16. go play outside

17. i remember my 4th post of all time

18. u cant blame the state of hip hop one artist, give the man a break, hip hop is changing and if he still wants to make money he has to change with it, and hes doin it well cause dispite all the hate waynes been getting lately evrything he drops is hit, whether its a radio banger or a underground hit.

hate on the man if u want to, u ant gonna even slow his paper chase so u minds well find a new hobby cause aint nobody tryin to hear hatin

19. the best rapper alive hands down