Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Knifing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 23, 2013.

1. Anyone a fan of hot knifing hash?

I used to do it a lot and loved it, I used the knives of course, and then a toilet paper roll to suck in the smoke lol. 

Anyone else like hot knifing hash? I don't personally hot knife as much as I used to, nor do I ever hot knife regular green, but with hash, it's amazing, and a huge head rush.

2. I like talking half bowl one bong rips out of my bong.  Crazy head rush and amazing high just like hash to follow.

3. Too inefficient for my taste.

4. KNIFE DABS! haha hell yea man this was my highschool life.  A nice Knife dab before first.. Those were the days

5. Me and my buddies hot knife often. hash is always blade hooted and weed is too when we have to conserve. gets ya baked as fuck.

6. This is the only way someone i know smokes he even has a set up with a shot glass taped above the joint on his bong so he can do knifers through it solo:laughing:

7. Have you ever hit a nice dab of some good quality BHO, we have come a long way from knifes.

Yeah, we've come along way from good music to shitty music. I still listen to good music, so?

Just because it might be "old" or "out of style" to hot knife, doesn't mean it ain't a nice way to burn hash. Hell, if I had hash right now, I would hot knife it.

9. Whoa dude calm yourself down I just asked a question some people are not familiar with dabbing or BHO. I really don't care what your smoking or how your smoking it!

Yes you do!

11. Despite what you may think I have to disagree, I smoke shit like this so you can hot knife and smoke hash all you want! 

[​IMG]

12. #12 Grand Daddy Purple, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

What fucking UFO landed in your front room!?

13. We come in peace.  :metal:

I'm serious, what is that? and how do you get high off of it?

15. Purple Cheese shatter BHO and I dab it with a oil rig man! 

Damn, you go for the extremes. Props.

Just looking at it makes me trip out.

17. your missing out if you havn't had BHO. one hit and im good lol

18. BHO and other extracts are  the bees knees man. It's about 150-200 to get the proper equipment and a rig but it's worth it.

19. Calling it a rig sounds weird. It's just a bong with a nail and dome on it and you make the nail hot as fuck

20. I don't understand any of this  :confused_2: