Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hot knife?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dubsack22, Mar 19, 2007.

1. i may have asked this before, but can someone tell me what/how hot knifing is?

2. i know what ur talking about but where im from(south USA), they call it knife tips. get a knife really hot(stove) then put the bud on top and suck up the smoke through a straw. spoons are even better for this, escpecially for shake :D

peace,
    scripter111

3. This is generally done for smoking hash. You get the tips of 2 knives hot and press the hash between the hot tips and inhale the smoke with a straw as it comes up.

4. I'd tell ya to get a 2 liter, cut the bottom off. Hold that over the two hot knives you're pressing together (with the hash/kief/herb between them). You don't want to lose the tiniest bit of this smoke. It's extremely dense, and there's a lot of THC in a small amount of smoke. So catch it all, suck it up and enjoy. They hit pretty hard, that's why they're popular.

5. Get a torch, get 2 knives, get weed.

Roll the weed into small balls

heat up the knives, pick up the weed ball, press both knives together, inhale.

6. Its a pretty economical way to smoke, just a lil harsh thats all.

I've done it a few times and it works really well!