Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot glue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfurt24, May 25, 2010.

1. Can I use hot glue to fix a bong? or will it release some chemical shit?
    thanks

2. Can you? I suppose yes, should you? no.

I would suggest purchasing a new bong, or if you know someone that works with glass get them to fix it if possible.

Howd you manage to break it? Pics plz!

3. It all comes down to where it broke. Like if the break is close to where you lighter or heat would be then I wouldn't suggest hot glue. Look for some sort of glass glue, or replace the part that broke (again that depends on what part of your bong broke).

4. it was the near where the downstem meets the bowl. but it was a cheap $10 bong so it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

5. Gorilla glue! works like a pro, be sure to read the directions for best results though.