Hot girls are so f'ing stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by Murs, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Wtf is Jersey Shore?

2. I believe it's in Miami.

3. OH, well I guess that explains everything. :rolleyes:

4. It's a show on MTV that has so called "Italians" living in a house and all they do is hit the gym, Do their laundry and Tan. This show is giving Italians a bad name because of the cast member, They're pieces of trash that know nothing about the real world, Get drunk and fuck every day.

It's great TV

5. I think the worst thing I hear is "REAL women have curves"... or suggesting that thin women have a child like body. That's what I call jealousy, because binging on Twinkies is more child like than eating a conservative portion of chickpeas lol. But yeah as much as guys wanna bash women, we all know that we're slaves to them deep down.

6. I hate fat girls that don't think they are fat.

If you're fat, and you've eaten to the point where you are fat, the solution is not to simply come up with fashionable ways to describe your extra layers.....

Curvy is a girl with a thin waist and some hips. If your hips extend 3 feet due to fat, that is not curvy. That is fat.

It's like saying a pot hole filled road is "fun filled". It's not fun filled, it's full of holes, and you're not curvy, you're fat...!

7. think the correct word is voluptuous.

8. That's why you have to be cool with the metalhead chicks. They're always smart and a lot of them are hot. :metal:

9. Well in the midwest most of them seem to be fat, pahtetic, ugly, and selfish arrogant bitches.

And extremely fake.

Or is that just the majority of America altogether?

10. I'd say its because they care so much about what others think about them. I mean theres no doubt most attractive females and males get more attention, and they are used to that attention and most likely want to keep it. When trying to do that they obviously arent themselves and really may not even know who they are, and have no control, and are completely fake. Some of the most ignorant and egotistical people I've ever met are sorority/fraternity members. I think thats how they get comfort, is by other peoples attention, so I just ignore most of them. Don't get me wrong I love going to frat parties though :p But I extremely hate that type of attitude.. Even if a girl that is a 10/10 I doubt I'd hook up with her, unless I was drunk.

11. Oh shush. There are plenty of things that are irritating about guys, too. It doesn't matter if you're attractive or ugly, fat or thin, intelligent or not. There are always going to be people that bother you. Geez don't blame the whole country's problem on women.

12. there it is can't rep tho gave too much out apparently :rolleyes::smoke::hello:

13. Rasta chicks are soooo hot and smart and chill. i love them so much.
    dreadlocks on a hotchick=win

14. Depends if she keeps them right or not...If a girl got dirty Dreads than naw...cuz what else don't she take care of...Iv'e had dreads and so has my best friend...we kept that shit clean...can't stand nasty dirty dreads

15. This is the stupidest female known to the planet ( her character that is )

[​IMG]

16. I don't think a person's appearance can really say much about their intelligence. There are plenty of legally retarded hot chicks and there are plenty of smart dimes who also have common sense.
    Same goes for those girls who are less fortunate looking. Some of them are dumb as shit and some of them study the universe and space and shit. You see what I mean?
    Maybe you only get to meet the stupid hot women because all the smart pretty women are busy having husbands/boyfriends and much more interesting lives (although I have none of those things, but what the fuck ever.) There's a reason why all those stupid girls are single and available, ya know?

I'm blitzed and I'm pretty much talking out of my ass to be completely honest with you all.

17. i think i read somewhere that chicks who find out that they are hot, just don't feel they need to try that hard. so i guess when it comes to school and books, they just don't even put that effort into it. then again there are hot chicks who are smart as fuck, AND like sports. haha

18. That's why you have to bring those "Hot Chicks" down a step or two. When they are being rushed by white knight fool, It just makes the situation even worse.

"heavenly blessed beauty whose divine inner beauty is everlasting, Ect....." LULz