Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Boxing a tent ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newton4, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Me and my friends have decided to hot box a tent on friday evening . The night is going to involve a trip to tesco and some major chillin' .

Anyone else got any advice or just some good stories about doing the same?

Peace brah's

2. #2 stayhungry, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    have fun. My bf and i hotboxed our tent full of drunks that were passed out.(Somehow they just ended up in there) Hahaha shit was funny when they woke up they were supper cross faded, plus they didn't like weed what so ever. That's what you get for passing out in our tent :D

3. Enjoy it bro.

4. Be careful you dont burn a hole in the tent cuz that shit burns real easily.

5. sleeping in a hot boxed tent is amazing. highly recommended

6. um dont most tents have mesh vents up at the top and sides? when i grew up in idaho the tent vents were critical alotta people die of carbon monoxide in tents. then people find the a month later and its just gross...

7. the more hot boxed it gets the better :D and bring a flash light and turn it on in the tent when all the lights go out and just look at all the smoke.

8. I used to smoke in tents quite a bit. My friends and I decided to go camping once but we didn't have a tent so we ended up buying one from wal-mart.
    We probably smoked an ounce in the tent throughout the weekend. When the camping trip was over, nobody wanted to keep the tent. So we took that shit back to wal-mart and told them it was broken. Fucking thing reeked of weed. We got our money back also. :)

9. I always do that at music festivals... My one homeboy and I smoked two blunts in before going to a show in the evening. We had a light in our tent and it was around 8 PM. People walking by just fucking lost it. It was some cheech and chong shit.

10. Epic if true story hahha

11. #11 Pliskn, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly, just check the tag on your tent before you toke up

12. It's true haha. It was some real messed up Wal-mart in some small town in Ohio.

13. i can picture this in my head . bad ass . you a hippy bro ?

14. bad ass.

15. Dont end up like this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb3qRljGBc&tracker=False]YouTube - 4/20 Parachute Stoner Dash[/ame]

16. Man I have always wanted to get a couple bros and just go camping for a weekend, bring a oz each lol. That would be unreal :)

17. My mate and I call ourselves modern day hippies... We have the mentality of the hippies... Environment, do well onto others, power through meditation and social cohesion, live lightly etc. Our dress and demeanor do not really fit in the hippie mold though.

So as stated mentally yes, aesthetically, no.

18. I'm going to Sasquatch music festival when the end of may comes around, and I plan on hotboxing the tent many many times. :smoke:

19. That should be very fun. I'm switching coasts this year so I will definitely be making it there next year... What other festivals are up in that region? I know of GLOBAL and... that is about it :D

20. Well there is Hempfest if you are looking for something especially related to mj. ;)
    and then there is sasquatch, and warped tour. I'm honestly not aware of many others but there are many many festivals and shows year round in some beautiful outdoor places as well as kick ass indoor venues. :) Enjoy the West Coast! I bet you'll love it.