Hot boxing a car

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenGrasss, Aug 29, 2012.

1. So ive hot boxed cars before and its awesome i love it you totally get frazzle dazzled and im going to eventually get my own car (eventually lol) and i totally want to smoke in it but the thing is its kinda heat lol like if you smoke in your car and you drive around that smell is gonna stick in there not to mention if you do it often. and what if you have to drive your mom somewhere or a cop pulls you over? you think its worth the luxury of smoking in your car? Or is it really not a big deal and could be hidden easily ?

2. I smoke in my car but keep the windows down

Weed smell doesn't stick to things like cig smell does. If you don't do it a lot you can get away with it

3. The ONLY time i EVER smoke in MY car is when im driving out of town and im to lazy or dont have time to find a cool spot to pull over n blaze at.

AND to top it off i always have my windows down..

Gotten in enough trouble from hotboxed cars in the past to know its generally a stupid idea to make your car smell like weed for 24hrs

4. Hot boxing was fun..in high school, sounds like you're coming up to that point :wave:

The smell is really only bad for a few hours maybe more if you have cloth interior (if you have leather and r worried, just wipe it down), and if you leave the windows down after the session you should have no smell the next day. Use automotive fabreeze, it's the best. :bongin:

5. Thanks for the tips i dont think ill really do it id rather be safe than sorry especially with an "illegal" substance ;)

6. if you are going to bake out your car, roll a fatty so if you get pulled over...you can eat it / the roach and boom no paraphernalia charge or nothing

7. Me and my friend will cruise a blunt in his dads car sometimes cuz his dad has a nice car. We dont hotbox it though. His dad had never noticed

8. Never understood the whole eat the roach thing..

There's much more pleasant ways to rid yourself of a doobie..

I almost always have an old can or new for that matter of Arizona in my car.. Just shlip it in there...

Stick it in your shoe..

I have a sunroof and like there's a sliding part that I could stick it up there..

It's just like if your going to a big party you know is going to get busted..

First thing you do is scope out your exit strategy

9. Yes i will definitely roll a joint just to ride around with it to hopefully get caught to hopefully EAT it instead of smoke it in a much safer place

10. Well too be honest i wouldnt even ride with a roach in my car i would just go through the hassle of either throwing it out or going back to my place and leaving it there but thats just me

11. I'm talking like.. Lights go on behind you with doobie in hand still

12. It Frazzle dazzled guys!

13. thats not a situation i would like to be in! LOL but that arizona can trick would probably be my best bet since im always drinking them :smoke:

14. Atta boy George!

15. Arizona and Peace tea are dank as fuck

16. ya gotta send my respect for arizona tall cans for cheap prices the stoners dream!

17. well if our scared of mammy catching you just dont hot box in your car

18. Not so much the fact my mom specifically more like "Important Person"

19. My car smells like weed cuz my asshole friends just drop stems where ever when packing a bowl.

20. if your paranoid before you do it youll be doubly paranoid when you do do it, so just dont