Hostage situation at Discovery Channel headquarters

Discussion in 'General' started by Tha Professor, Sep 1, 2010.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Maybe theyll make a Survivorman Discovery Channel Hq.

2. lol, nice edit

3. i love the way how fox news (havnt watched any other networks on this topic) tries to demonize him and make him look insane. When in truth, all he is doing is raises awareness, to something that most humans do not shed an eye on...that the world was not made for humans, but instead for all to share. And what pissess me off even more, is that fox news degrades the book "ishmael" which is a book of great message. They obviously do not understand how morals and messages and deciphered within story tales, so they poke fun at it, and call it crazy. and those are the exact kind of people who are trashing the world.

4. i pretty much quit reading after this. they make him look insane because he is holding up the freaking discovery channel. actually, hes pretty much making himself look insane because he probably is in fact insane.

5. The truly sad thing is is that shit like this makes for interesting news...

6. i post before reading

7. hmm apparently, Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what's left of the planet with their false morals and breeding culture.

Why doesn't this guy just eat led?

8. lmao,

you cant hold up the discovery channel, bro.

someone needs to say that to him

9. Someone did already.

"Bull shit, I can't! Watch me!"

10. no, im not saying his actions are right. Sure, its extreme. But is it any more extreme then what the blacks did back in the 50's? To raise their cause? But hell, a lot of people demonized them for it.

whether or not he is insane, i dont know. But I know there is good in his cause.

11. You dont agree?

Find me one creature that does more destruction to the planet then humans.

12. crab people

• Like Like x 1
  13. Have you read his manifesto? He's rambling like Cho Seung Hui with more of a Messianic Complex. I honestly think he's going to take someone with him, if he hasn't already.

14. This guys not from here hes going to get locked up abroad..

wait.

15. Um, he is insane, and I hope they castrate him

16. I'm going to have to agree with both you and Postal on this, but on different points.

First off, Postal was right. Holding people hostage is fucking crazy, I don't care who you are. Whatever the Discovery Channel is doing, I doubt highly that they deserved having some crazy holding them hostage for it.

But I will side with you that Fox is probably not handling the news from a neutral point of view, like they should. Honestly, I never took fox news seriously, I don't plan on taking them seriously any time soon. But there's nothing you can do about it, so just smoke a bowl, chill, and don't take them too seriously.:smoke:

17. Why couldnt he take MTV headquarters hostage?

They've done far worse things to mankind then Discovery channel.

18. yeah sure. of course taking someone hostage is crazy. but he wanted the attention, and now he got it. So in his mind, it was a success

19. ^ QFT, MTV has turned a whole generation into mindless zombies who just follow trends