Hoss glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GanjaMang, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Has anyone heard of this company? It's all my town has pretty much. Any info is great

2. They're a company that gets kicks out of ripping off the designs of modest blowers and selling the shitty copies at an almost akin price...

Don't buy HOSS, imo

EDIT: Grasscity ships internationally and they have really nice stuff. You can order stuff right here man. :)

3. I'll try to stay away but theres not much more brands here. How do they work?

4. What do you mean how do they work

5. Like the bongs themselves, are they well blown, lots of drag or what?

6. Listen, whatever you buy from them will work great, don't get me wrong. It's just that supporting a company with very little original work to show for themselves is a little out of many people's interests if quality is what you seek.

If it's simply a functioning, cool bong that looks nice, then go crazy.
    If you're looking to appreciate your glass, stay away from HOSS

7. Alright thanks a lot. It's hard to stay away from it here without ordering online, but I refuse to do so.

8. Good luck man :smoke:

9. Thank you sir, fly high:bongin:

10. They use Chinese import everything to make their tubes.

11. I own a hoss and I absolutly LOVE it! Even if the glass is imported, there are no signs of your typical china glass shortcuts in it's build. Joints are clean, and they used really thick glass! (including a bistabil joint)

Hoss is popular here in ontario and I have no problem saying i am proud of mine. heres a vid of my hoss

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htfpxSWZtQ4"]YouTube - Hoss Dome Diffuser!!!! FIRST RIP!!!![/ame]

12. hoss is like a nicer version of weed star

13. I wouldn't mind owning a hoss, those things are badass.

14. 'The triple inline to ten arm tree perc with splash guard is a sexy beast coming in at 7mms.
    and it was broken on its first drop but it wassss the sickest bong ive ever hit. Bout 300 bones too I think not a bad price for a sturdy "feeling" piece haha but what can you do its only glass.

15. #15 bouncer13, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    Awesome Bongs for their price, you wont find a better deal especially if youre getting them from fire it up

EDIT: Here's a vid of mine in action (yeah I know the water was too high). Exam time sucks, I havent been able to hit it forever

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TCPKfEPz8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TCPKfEPz8[/ame]

16. i dont own any glass from Hoss but i have used them alot recently and will most likely pick one up in the coming months. personally i like them, even though apparently the parts they use are imported from china but they are still sturdy, reliable pieces that hit really really well.

and for those that say they break easily..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdATGyziIY]YouTube - Hoss 7mm Bouncing Beaker (#YO42)[/ame]

17. ^Impressed, weedstar did a similar test however and their cheap glass held up almost as good as this. I want to see someone bat a toro around like that, but at the same time i dont ;(

18. Get a hoss man, 99% of the people that over and over dis hoss have never even ripped one

People that have milked one will tell you there extremely smooth, well built and a wicked price.. Try one out!

19. Hey guys!
    new to these forums! but I bought my first bong about 2 weeks ago.
    IT is a hoss. everyone on the forums beaks them, but it ripps supppper smooth and
    its 9mm thick!

i love my hoss and think that it was well put blown.
    if you are looking for your first bong HOSS is a good start. its pretty cheap and very tough and durrable. ( most bongs of the same price dont even compair. i looked for like 3 weeks online and in head shops to find my perfict bong at the right price )

here is some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry if the glass looks a bit greasy, these pics were taken the morning after i got it and smoke out of it!
    :bongin:

20. Hoss is great, they copy other designs and are a lot cheaper. You're getting great design at a great price, my friend has a 2 8arm perc hoss bong, and a Lego bong with 4 percs. My other friend has also got the Disk Diffused bong, They all haul very well. Hoss is great!

Zune.