Horses and bathtubs?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by glass_girl420, Jan 11, 2007.

1. No I don't put my horse in the tub but he does use it as a drinking bowl. I've been hit by a nasty stomach flu and didn't run hot water up to prevent it from freezing last night. Mr.ED moved a cast iron tub all the way to the other side of the barn. I think the water gods came and helped him move it, how on earth did he do this. Did he drag it with his teeth or get down and push it. He's very pushy, I am stunned and oh yea he knocked his fence down in the process. When Brian told me this I didn't believe him and looked out the window and saw his tub on the other side. I am going up to investigate this myself and I'm bringning the cam. WTF?:confused:

2. I went to investigate and found he had a few minor injuries. I think he pawed at the ice to break it and got his hoof caught because he had a bit of blood from a small cut on his hoof. He also banged his nose because it's swollen, I felt so darn bad for my boy. I still am all shaky about it and just said good night to him. I hope he forgives me being a fuck stick, he's probably sore. Ahhhh!

3. aw, that's terrible. Is your horse ok?

4. Hey that's too bad about your horse, I'm sure he'll forgive you though :p. What kind of horse(s) do you have? My sister is pretty hardcore about them, particularly her Saddlebreds (damn expensive though). I'm more partial to Arabians myself. Anyways, maybe you should try to rig together a cheap electric heater for the water... tub. I'm sure someone has figured out a decent solution to the same problem without buying those automatic heaters/waterers. I think it has to be some kind of insulated external heater, for safety. And I got distracted by the TV, so I will end here. Take care of your horse, and youself, can't have you being sick when he needs you :p

5. Horses are sketch, he was probably just being sketch.

like a horse.

6. Wait, You have a horse? thats cool as hell

7. He seems to be ok, I hope so.

Mr.ED is a Belgian/Apaloosa cross and he definetely needs a water heater. I cut a deal for one already, but you know how potheads lag.:)

Here he is being himself and thanks guys for the kind words.

Attached Files:

• poe1.JPG
      poe1.JPG
      File size:
      59.3 KB
      Views:
    • poe.JPG
      poe.JPG
      File size:
      60.8 KB
      Views: