Horror!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Proshoes, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Yesterday I was smoking in my room while alone as usual. I really get paranoid when I smoke too much. So I'm blazing with reggae in the background just chilling. On a side note it's a really good shit ;)

After an hour I'm done and I prepare to stash my stuff. Now...I live in a building and I stash my stuff outside my apartment in the building because believe it or not my brother can smell skunk from like 2,3 meters and I don't really wanna share it with him no more :devious:
    So I get my FAT SOCKS because they are quiet and I can sneak across the building avoiding people. By the way I'm always walking in my shorts with my ragged t-shirt (the shirt is just too cool to give it awayz, you know the feeling, yes?)

So I get my stash and leave my apartment and start walking to my stash hiding place. Whenever I do that I stop for a second because you can hear if someone is walking even if it's on top floor ( remember I got ONLY fat socks, I am silent! ) and I didn't hear a thing.
    So I start sneaking down and still it sounds like no one is there. I can hear some silenced talking but I figure it's in someones apartment so I proceed. I get to the lowest floor walking down the stairs and I AM positive no1 is here and I'm happy.

When I walked into this lobby I see 4 cops, paramedics and fire dudes standing in front of this apartment with doors open. So I'm standing in the lobby in my shorts wearing only socks with my stash in my hand looking to the cops and they're looking straigh back at me. :confused: Good thing my stash is small enough to fit in the fist. I just said "Good day" calmly approached the elevator and got up to my apartment to light another one and to think this through.

I mean...how high was I. Did they notice haha. I CAME from higher floor just to call the elevator to get back haha.

The dude was killed by his wife in the apartment, that's why they all were there.

-.-V

2. They obviously had more important things to deal with.

Sounds like you need to find a more secure place to hide your stuff, though.

3. man, you should move into a new apartment complex when people are getting killed downstairs.

4. Buy a safe and put your shit in there so your brother cant get to it. And then you wont have to deal with that shit everytime you need to put your shit away.

5. Nah, it's a nice neighborhood.

6. Yeah, sounds like it. Don't let the murders fool you.

;)

7. " The dude was killed by his wife in the apartment, that's why they all were there."

Hahahaha i love how calmly you react to that like it happens all the time..Maybe it does for you but not for me..

8. Hehe, nah not that often.