horror movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by no comment, Jan 8, 2010.

1. yea dude its about as good as you can possibly hope for

wish i had the connections and talent to make one of these movies cuz it really doesnt look like it costs all that much but fuck i would be proud if i made this shit

easily 1 of the best horror movies you'll find out there these days

2. So VHS is worth checking out?

A story i love to tell everyone

The scene in the first 10 minutes of the original Friday the 13th where the girl Annie is walking through and goes into that diner.. All was shot a block away from my moms childhood home lol the diner used to be called Blairstown Diner

Pretty cool i guess

3. Yeah - not bad for low budget. VERY nice use of CGI. And that's why I am learning that shit.

Not easy, though. But if I can catch on, I will be set for life. :D

4. [​IMG]

I love all the Chucky movies except seed, and 2 is my fav. I still watch them from time to time they have held up well

5. V/h/s - 8/10

6. What are some good old horror movies? Not like 50's but 70's/80's/90's? I've seen most of the modern day ones and a lot of them suck.

7. ^^^^ The Prowler lol

8. anyone have decent horror movie recommendations for netflix?

9. there's a lot of them.. I dunno if you mean you're looking for like indy classics.

But on netflix right now theres the omen, Candyman, Creepshow, insidious, Henry, session 9, the last exorcism, the house of the devil. All pretty decent

10. saw this thread and im like, oh horror, must be crappy movies. then i saw argento, carpenter, and fulci.:hello:

11. There are so many it is almost impossible to name them all haha. This is what popped into my head right away.

The Burning
    Terror Train
    Alien or Aliens
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers - The Goldblum one
    The Changeling
    Re-Animator
    Phantasm
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Black Christmas
    My Bloody Valentine
    Rosemary's Baby
    Suspiria
    The Shining
    Repulsion (1965) - Older but amazing

Ugh so many I want to name but can't think of at the moment, just had a nice fat spliff haha.

12. \,,/ .this thread is awesome.i will post some when I gather my thoughts.lol

13. I had a brain fart and can't remember what movie this zombie is from. Can anyone help?

[​IMG]

14. #274 virgin mary, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    im pretty sure house of a thousand corpses.

edit
    [​IMG]

15. Thanks, man, I appreciate it! :smoking: A joint for you.

16. :bongin:no problem. im glad someone bumped this thread i need to get some movies together for tomorrow.

17. I'm definitely watching Suspiria, probably Pumpkinhead, as well.

18. Hellraisers,friday the 13ths,nightmare on elmstreets,hostels,turistas,saws,halloweens

19. haven't been watching to many movies lately. finely got around to watching vhs and was incredibility disappointed. it was just a jumble of dull lost footage shit.

20. American Psycho is a great psychological horror, just watched it again