Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horribly sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juice1971, Aug 8, 2017.

1. hey everyone, beginner pot smoker here. Up until Saturday night, I've only every smoked joints with no issues. Saturday I bought a bong and took 2 hits and relaxed on the couch to watch a movie with my wife. Within 20 or so minutes the room was spinning furiously and it eventually made me sick to my stomach, I ended up stuck in the bathroom for a few hours barfing every time I moved my head.
    I hadn't had any booze but was drinking an iced coffee drink at the time.

The weed I was smoking was grown by family at a nice secluded location so I know there wasn't anything added to it.

Any ideas as to why I had such a horrible reaction and what I can do to avoid that next time?

Tx

J

2. Continue with joints ...lol

grow into bong use is better no..?

good luck

• Funny Funny x 1

3. You greened out bro next time take it slow on the bong

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You greened out. Don't take two bong hits. Take a small one, weighed out, then wait.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks, I'll try toning it down

• Like Like x 1