Horrible reaction to Marijuana. It's been 3 days and still not feeling normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crackhead165, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Thread update:

Still feeling depersonalized after 3 weeks. This shit sucks........

2. [​IMG]

3. [quote name='"Crackhead165"']Thread update:

Still feeling depersonalized after 3 weeks. This shit sucks........[/quote]

Spaz.

4. Whatever. Hope you never have to experience this...

5. Green out.... happened a couple times in my first few months as a daily toker

6. citydwella has totally nailed it " just calm down man its just a fuckin plant bro, your over thinking the high way too much and this is all in your head."

Anyone can see that you are the type that will overthink situations, so you are going screw yourself up any time you can. Weed will be very obliging and give your mind fuel for your new found anxiety. Welcome to my world. :hello:

My first time very recently with 16 mgs, a vape and 16 hits resulted in the same as you, but not as long lasting. Still get anxious just typing this:eek:
    So me and the weed will have to come to some sort of understanding, can`t wait:D

It really is all in your head, get it sorted and try to laugh as much as possible at yourself.
    Regards.

PS. If it kills me, i`ll let you know:)

7. "Could be a crackhead!"

8. Damn marijuanas ruined another life!

9. Are you finished yet bro? How about you stop posting this bullshit and instead put out some advice to the OP? If you don't want to help or can't how about you stop posting in this thread?

Act like the grown up you think you are :rolleyes:

10. Sorry :(

11. He's just finding it hard to believe that this guy isn't a troll.

I can hardly blame him with the way the OP has been posting and especially his name.

12. If you can't handle the heat.. stay out of the kitchen

but the heat is like a 75 degree day with the sun shining, and the kitchens full of great weed so...

13. look around and you will notice the rapid increase in anti mj post and scary stories that have no backing references, not one actual FACT...and it has been happening since states and countries passed mj/mmj laws that remove prohibition on mj.

Seems like pure propaganda being spewed by *agents/trolls and weak minded people that believe anything someone of authority (as they see them) says.

*COINTELPRO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

14. A friend of mine was in a similar position as the OP. The mind is very powerfull when you let yourself frighten easy.

15. #95 mr man fan, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Weed has been known to exacerbate issues with depersonalization and anxiety in people that have them or are prone to them. Not everything is propaganda. I'm obviously not anti-weed as i'm on this forum. I am though anti "marijuana is great 100% of the time and never ever caused anyone any issues", that's just plain incorrect.

Of course the issues that weed can exacerbate are all in the head - and, in my experience, weed experiences only turn sour when you are already feeling not so good mentally - weed brings the issues to the forefront and this is very intense for a lot of people. Depersonlalization is the minds defense mechanism against anxiety. Some people are prone to this and may even need therapy to help them mentally. Weed didn't cause it but it brings issues to the front. It's good like that.

Hope you are doing better OP, remember though you shall be fine. Take this issue as a time to sort your head out and try every day to become more at peace with yourself. This kind of relationship with Mary can be very deep and rewarding and inspire to improve yourself as a person overall. I wish you luck on the journey that is life, man. The depersonlization shall disappear over time - but not if you obsess over it and worry -that is the very thing that keeps it alive and thriving. These are the conclusions I have reached by struggling with my own issues over the past few years and I hope it helps.

"Peace and love"

16. Great post.

Depersonalization disorder is very scary for those who experience it, and all of those being dismissive about OP's story are just proving how cynical they really are. Shame on you guys for putting him down. Instead of reconsidering your viewpoint or actually researching these issues, you condescend to the guy. Sounds a lot like the opposition we face with legalization, doesn't it? Wisen up.

I know somebody who had the exact same problem after he smoked weed for the first time, his feeling mainly lasted for three days and lingered on for the next weeks after. I have had two very similar episodes, except both only lasted for a day. Both times I smoked weed and thoroughly enjoyed it at night, and then woke in the morning and felt disconnected with my surroundings. It was exacerbated by the things I did in the morning: the first time, I simply drove to work and checked my schedule, then took my mom to the store. I found the symptoms didn't dissipate until I went to my friend's house, and we went for a walk outside. I felt completely normal. The second time I went with family to a park in the morning, and I felt completely out of it throughout the day.

A few notes:
    -Coffee made it worse for me
    -I was outside both times that it faded
    -Drinking water didn't help me
    -Try to find your comfort zone

Talk to a doctor please. Nobody on this forum is qualified to make statements regarding your mental health, but you likely have some underlying cause for this episode. I really hope that you overcome it, and maybe in the future be a little cautious when dealing with other drugs. Of course, don't be too anxious about weed, I was for a little while until I got back into my groove. I haven't felt those effects since.

17. All I want to do is smoke good hash and make love to my lady . . . good vibes all around shorty

18. #98 The Audion, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    I have more problems with just getting extreme anxiety when I smoke, happened last night in fact. Today I felt fine, not anxious or anything.

Maybe I just need to take smaller hits and space them out.

At the end of the day marijuana is a psychedelic drug and we must be aware of its anxiety inducing attributes.

19. Your an idiot, stop smoking.

20. You're*

spell check before you insult someone...