Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horrible day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Sep 13, 2012.

1. SO not only am I out of weed :( but at school today I got caught with non nicotine non tobacco herbal dip and they are calling it an illegal substance. And I have to go to the office tomorrow cause they called me up at the end I school. Fuckin hate school!!

2. #2 Javarius Reptar, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    Have them send the dip to a facility for testing, how are they going to punish you for having an illegal substance when you don't have one? I have someone else in my family who was caught with a legal herb I think it was, lavender? in his backpack. He has headaches an believe it or not the only thing that stops them is the smell of the lavender.. lol. The school did a random search on him, because he's a well known dealer but he didn't have anything but the lavender and they tried to say it was an illegal substance.
    They gave him OSS, but sent the lavender in and had it tested for THC nd other shit and it showed negative so he got his OSS revoked.

3. [quote name='"JAREDxTOKZ"']SO not only am I out of weed :( but at school today I got caught with non nicotine non tobacco herbal dip and they are calling it an illegal substance. And I have to go to the office tomorrow cause they called me up at the end I school. Fuckin hate school!![/quote]

So you had weed dip? Lol

4. This is a great situation to make the school your bitch. Go in there tomorrow with your mom first thing and address the situation with her there. Having a guardian present makes everything you say 10x more powerful, have your guardian request it be sent in for testing, if they refuse simply have your mom say "Expect a call from my lawyer" and walk out. They wont fuck with you, because they know they're wrong at that point.

5. Well seeing as most universities and colleges wouldn't care about such petty things. You much be underage and in high school.

inb4 I'm 18 and a Senior!

6. I was held back in 2nd im an 18 yr old senior

7. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Well seeing as most universities and colleges wouldn't care about such petty things. You much be underage and in high school.

inb4 I'm 18 and a Senior![/quote]

I was 18 and a senior once. Whats your point other than to cause an arguement?

8. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']

I was 18 and a senior once. Whats your point other than to cause an arguement?[/quote]

Thank you!

9. I love how anyone who can't articulate an argument, is in high school, or has trouble with parents who are against smoking is automatically targeted as being underage.

10. i got expelled yesterday :(

11. [quote name='"iBlunt Zilla"']i got expelled yesterday :([/quote]

awww maaan bummer! what for?