Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horray Delaware!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gods Boner, May 6, 2011.

1. #1 Gods Boner, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    We are one step closer to medical marijuana. We just need the governors signature and we got it. This won't affect me any unless some dirty caregivers start giving up the goods, but I couldn't be any happier for the people who will benefit from this!!

2. lol nice name...what are the odds of him not signing?

3. Thanks man haha it was an inside joke and my old bands name. Haha he seems like a chill guy. I voted for him, because he look like he used to smoke haha and I'm a registered democrat. But it passed the senate 18 to 3 and the house 27 to 14. So we are looking pretty good. I just checked and he supports it!

4. Good luck and hope the bill goes your way.

chunk