Hormones in the towns water, Chips in my brain, and the Latin Kings watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Jims Ganja, Jul 1, 2009.

1. #1 Big Jims Ganja, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    2 days now, both restless nights, I was barely able to sleep from 4pm-8pm earlier. My mind has felt gone, I know what I'm thinking is the most far fetched thing to even dream up, but all of it is burnt into my mind like reality. For the past week I have been thinking back to a weekend over at my cousins, and the "real" events after words. Was the initial event even true?

*Don't Judge A Book by its Cover*

I was over at my cousins, we were smoking down, there was 3 other people, 2 guys and one chick. I was just about to go get with this girl, first time, I was nervous as hell, she was smoking and I didnt want to somehow fuckup like every other time. The other guy I dont really know hands me the bong, "here you go dude, you deserve it". I smoked it down and passed out on spot. I was so fucked up, I cant even remember thinking straight, confused, I remember making up total bullshit excuses as to why I was fucked up to my aunt and uncle who would only have been light on smoking. I remember the kids dad showing up and bitching him out tough, then I woke up in the morning, or I should say afternoon. It was 4pm, I had slept all damn day, from 8 O'clock last night, didnt get any, confused, felt like shit, I was pissed. The kid said he put some Mesculine on top of a tiny piece of weed, and a chunk on top. I didnt feel right at all, I got a ride home from my parents, and I slept from 8 that night to my normal time the next day.

*Daves not here man*

We went camping the weekend after this, I remember I was fucked up over camping. I remember sitting in this enclosure in our friends cabin, talking to people who weren't even camping with us. At one second everyone was in the room talking to me about 50 things at once completely overwhelming my brain and any thought process, the next no one was around me and I was yelling to no one, people were then coming in the room like whats your deal man? The next week at school was hell, I didnt know who the fuck I was, I had gone insane at this point. People said I was yelling at no one in class, arguing with myself, and at one point I even started to pull my junk out and play with it. As people were telling me this, I start remembering all sorts of bluntly put, Crazy shit. "Was that a dream? No way! Thats Bullshit!"

"Personal Vendetta"

I remember being at school, tired as fuck sleeping at my table. People keep yelling at me, I dont care, who are these people? Do they know what I'm going through, I don't even know what I'm going through. Before I got real bad, I could still kinda talk to people, girls were another story though, my head got fucked if it got down to a conversation about a relationship, or even asking a chick to go out with me. Now, after a week of hell at school, I was seriously questioning my mental mindset. Nothing mattered to me anymore, at this time I had not properly slept in 3 days. This is where things get to be a mindfuck. I remember a couple friends from school coming over, we had a fire going that night, some family over, my mind was fogged and was not in any condition to get with a chick at this point. I dont remember my friends coming over, or getting with one of the girls as they said I did.

*Dude, wheres my memory?*

I remember walking into town, wasted as fuck, and met up with a buddy of mine. Now, from walking into town to the next point is blank. I remember sitting in the back of my buddys rig, outside his house. He's in shotgun crying, telling me to go up his house and apologize to his parents, I'm like what did I do? I cant remember the past week, what the fuck is wrong with me. He insisted if I go up there to explain myself, everything would be fine. so I walked up to his house from parked out front. I knocked on the door, his mom answered, I walked in. I sat down, my buddy came in shortly. His mom walks over to me, and lays down 3 100 dollar bills, and says who put this shit in the water? Hold up a britta filter of purple looking liquid, kinda like kool aid. I didnt know what she was talking about, she said fine, walks back to her room. Brings out this bundle of cash, with a brick of coke in the middle of it. I remember talking to a friend of ours about latin kings, I remember him describing the bundle, learning he went really deep with them. She asked, who put this in the water? I was like I dont fucking know anything, I haven't been sane the past week, She pulls out a .357 from her back holster. Pulls the hammer, and points it at my face, I was whiter than casper the ghost in this situation. My buddy who is still sitting next to me across the table, nervous as fuck, smoking a cigarette. He finally says, "dude, he's been insane the past week he doesn't know what he fucking did, or what is going on". His mom says, fuck I'm done with shit, you can handle this. I then see my buddys step dad, sitting in the corner of the room, with a double barrel 12 gauge, his eyes looked coked out. He said, "You dont seem to know what your talking about, I should just finish what I was paid for". Pointing at the coke and cash. At that second where his mom took the gun away from my head, I made a mad dash for the door, I hard one buckshot round fly, the whizzing of the lead spinning past me so close I could feel the breeze from it. I know I was a lucky motherfucker seeing as the second round was bunk.

I ran down the street as fast as I fucking could, my buddy had gotten into his car and chased me down, I got into his rig, we then went down to the river. I remember waking up in the bushes, I felt fucked up. I was hungover as fuck, and woke up in town, which is a good 15 miles from my house. I started puking, and my buddy told me what happened.

*Pinnacle of Insanity*

By now, I'm sure this never happened, but for some reason it got embedded into my mind. Im not even sure where to start this section. I seemed to think a friend of mine was being paid by the Latin Kings to dump hormones into the towns water supply with my dad. everyone in town was crazy by drinking the hormone water. Now, this part is kinda confusing to me, I remember finding a little "Nasty" tasting tic-tac looking thing in my Cup O' Noodles, I'm pretty sure it was a birth control pill. But then again, this other memory of this friend saying a buddy did it as a prank. Now, my mind had been arguing inside of itself all week at school, what I didnt realize is I was imagining people talking to me. I had thought up this theory that the Latin Kings were watching over my family because they had been involved with there business in the 70's. This girl was telling me all week long about how she sees me jacking at night, she was describing everything I did after I got home. She told me more about my childhood I could have ever conjured up. Told me that my grandparents house was tapped, and even told me about what I would do all day there during the time I stayed there. She told me the exact dates I slept at what house, and what I did even if I didn't remember. I remember everyone asking me, "Why did you leave with that guy and just come back?" memorys of a long time family friend shooting me up with all sorts of weird shit. I remember smoking out with someone right outside my window, who was supposedly the hired dude by the latin kings to bug my place for my security.

*Charles Manson V 2.0*

what do hormones in the water supply, Computer chips inplanted into my brain, and the latin kings make? One psycho individual, I remember conversations about how the chip was in one person out of each generation of my family. That it started out from being the chip in Christs brain. That life was powered by a computer chip, and inside every electronic device was another dimension. Another world that was just like this one but slightly different in some way like every other life? Chip? Dimension? I had fucking lost it here, being told I'm a descendant from Christ, and the chip is the reason I remember my past familys memorys. I remember the grow room at my grandparents house in the mid 70's, memorys of the tragic things that happened with my uncle 20 some years ago. Older memorys of my dads life that arnt as clear as the other generations. I was told that the chip was taken from my grandpa to my uncle when he was born, and when he went to jail, it was put into my dads head until I was born.

*Take this pill, and this one, and this one, and this one...*

when I was 5 or 6 I had a server reaction to an antibiotic, I was psycho for weeks after that, chasing my mom around with a steak knife. Now that I know happened, but my mind had made its own theory to what happened. Long time family friends had been giving me gunpowder and coke in little "Bladder control" pills. I remember the little tiny powdery, chewable white pills. Thoughts that I had been drugged from a young age, and that my family had always kept the secret of my real medication and the pills I took were just sugar pills. That the reason we were so involved with the latin kings is because they would sneak into my room to "medicate" me every night for the past 17 years. That I had some disorder that I couldn't possibly love another girl? That life didnt matter and shit was going to drop soon. I had this word running through my head for so long, but I couldn't remember what exact word it was. Thoughts from back at my old house of my brother first discovering this, remembering questions coming from his room like "why cant I?" "Whats wrong with me?". I remember my uncle telling me about it, talking about how you cant remember having sex with a chick with this disorder.

*Does it not count if you cant remember it?*

After hearing this, I faintly remembered getting with multiple chicks in the past, remembering girls cry when I said I dont remember. But I haven't, or have I? Going to school, wondering why that girl has been crying all week and yelling at me with hate? Or did she? To almost every situation there is an alternative. My mind had created these thoughts out of nowhere and in the bad timing that I thought it was true? Or was it being fed to me while I was fucked up by the birth control slipped to me? Could it affect me that bad? Was it me or my imagination for what part? All or some?

*Charles we need to talk*

My mind might not have wanted or been able to accept the fact I got so fucked up and did such stupid of shit, or just that my mind was really gone and didnt realize it. I remember hearing afterwords as an explanation for my insanity was some bitch causing drama decided she put E in my ramen. I remember seeing a Blue and white practically all dissolved pill, and hearing around that time some friends close to her got ahold of Blue dolphins. I had gone totally Charles Manson crazy, I thought I was jumping around the world, landing back int class, and telling people to go fuck themselves through my mind. I thought I had the power to make girls orgasm with my mind also. I thought I hooked up with one chick, got with her, and banged 2 other girls afterwords. I thought I had some weird disorder that I would never remember having sex with a girl. I was fucked up, my parents thought I was junkie status, I was sleeping in class, not sleeping at home, and not remembering a day to day life.

Now, am I remembering this again, or am I freshly going insane? The past few days, I have been "remembering" about all this more and more constantly. Is it just created or is it a flashback to my past from embarrassment, guilt?

*We control your cars, your homes, your jobs, and you*

I have a new addition, at one point I had gone on a good sized rant about the end of the world. This was back in February about, I had dreamt about a huge mushroom cloud explosion on greenland, melting the polar ice caps flooding the US. It started after North Korea's leader died, they attacked Japan, we got involved. Russia got into it, I had other dreams about me running through Seattle, In my dream I was older, In more fit shape than I could ever imagine, I could tell in my dream I had alot of weight on me. I was running through alleys, down streets that looked completely dead. I had an M16 with a red dot CQC scope, I heard rounds rattling off without end in the distance. I knew something was coming, I ran down this alleyway, at the end it was met to me by a Russian. In my dream I started becoming Nervous and light footed, I felt stronger as I got closer to the battle. Feeling the weight drip off like grease, I ran as fast as I could in my dream. I got to a Barricade, Metro bus, mid 90's lifted dodge, and some smaller foreign cars, all pushed together in a pile of rubble and rotten trees. I began noticing the windows on all the buildings were blown out, the shops windows were gone, and the stores shelves, and the floor was covered in sand and dirt. I got to the barricade, I heard a familiar sound, but I couldn't believe it, the ocean? Middle of Seattle, just beyond a barricade of old automobiles and debri lied the Pacific Oceans expansion.

This does sound crazy, but people need to realize also that history repeats itself. This is one thing I would stand behind, maybe not the detailed story, but atleast another world war. A recession is something that must happen, the stock markets influx is the countrys status, and wars happen to pull a country out of a recession. So yeah, WW3 will be powered by Nukes, Melting polar Ice caps, and people with chips in there brain.

*My grill is a Colman, why do you ask?*

My trip was awesome, it was in my backyard, my parents in the house watching TV. My buddy and my brother made some tea, I was asked by my friend since he was kinda grilling and I wasn't, to go weigh up an 1/8 of these little blacktop cubensis for another friend coming by. He said, "Hey if you want to grill, take a couple grams of these". I grabbed maybe 7-10 mushrooms, I had a blast. I enjoyed my time even though my brother kinda tweaked on me, he was alright whatever, I geuss you got to try it sometime. First a really good body high, nice and mellow, then things started to melt. Was pretty kill, things wavered a little bit, melted into each other, then went back, I could kinda control what moved and changed into what, was awesome. I felt like I had control of my situation completely comfortable. Mid way into the night, my buddy said something about apples. I'm like "Oh yeah, apples! the orchards over this way". Well, about 2 years ago our treeline got chopped and two of the main apple trees had been taken down. I got to the orchard and im thinking, "where the fuck am I?" I'm looking around looking up in the trees, "What the fuck man? Where the fuck are the apples? Wait, what are these?.... plums?...." Wooooooah man, from that point my mind drifted into a fl studio beat i wanted to make, and adding some rhymes on top about purple paint and a pink taint drifting four wheels over a convicted saint. I found shortly after the trees of apples, and consumed most of them.

At the fire, I was talking to my brother and our friend, and I was seeing words embossed into the ground, like we were talking about "We were taking the jeep up over these rocks on this trail up in index" The words, Jeep, Rocks, Trail, and Index showed up in the dirt. And later all the words showed up in the dirt and the fire. Color changes, people were blue, green, yellow, my blue bug was black, at one point. I also thought it was dropped, and all fixed up. Grass seemed to have a life to itself later on when the sun rose. It moved with the sun. flinging the dew off itself, warming up to the new day.

The comedown was fucked though, I was laying in bed, and I heard all these fucked up screaming voices from little kids echoing, and little flashbacks to my antibiotic thing. I couldnt sleep, my head hurt and I was hearing and remembering/ coming up with shit I would never have of thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________
    Pretty much, But I kinda believe that the chicks actually put E in my ramen, I remember the girls brother getting ahold of some blue dolphins and some other white ones just from there friends talking about it. And I remember the pills being white and blue...

But the fucked up thing is, I remember people talking about The latin Kings and how they know what I'm going through, how my uncle guessed the colors of the pills right off the bat because the guy who got the pills gets them from the latin kings.

As of now, my head seems to feel a little more clear than earlier. But still realizing that this situation really did trip me out, is kinda worrying. I didn't sleep from the fact that brain couldn't distinguish dream from reality, or my insanity from the truth. I only recently stopped taking my meds around march or so, could this have really affected me? Or did I really go crazy about a year ago. Is it the lack of meds that started this mind created drama? Or are they real memories mixed with my thoughts coming back from the lack of closure?

Who knows, what I will say for sure though is this sounds like something that could be written by Stephen King or some shit.

2. holy shit thats a lot to read. but it looks good. so i'll get back to you in a few

3. I'm high as tits, and this story sounds fucking wild.

Are you telling me it's a possibility you put drugs/"hormones" in your friends parent's water?

4. No Im saying he put it into the citys water, and put birth control in my ramen...

yea, Im a little crazy lol

5. No bullshit, go to the hospital, sounds like your brain has been taking a crap that even Oprah Winfrey's taco bell mud butt couldn't compete with.

6. Yeah, but in my head this all happened around October 2007, right around my birthday.

7. You trippin', bro. :eek:

I dunno if you copied+pasted this from somewhere, but if not, I seriously recommend professional help.

8. ok im confused.. did this shit really happen or did you make it up? either way it was a good read

9. None of this was made up, expect the possibility that my mind did but, im pretty sure what happened is I literally tripped the fuck out on whatever the fuck was in my ramen, dunno if birth control would do that. I got drove home early one day and I remember seeing everything in Red, yellow, Orange, and white. My buddys face who was driving looked like a dragon, and my other friend in passenger looked like on too. I've sent some messages to my friends asking about this, if they remember me going insane, they probably will remember what my deal was.

10. craziest randomest shit ive read. dude get some help lol that storys effed up. so confusing!

11. Wow, crazily intense. you going to add more information?

12. So.....

The latin kings never really existed?

13. damn thats messed up

14. that is fucking intense:eek:

15. someones on accccciiiiiiiiddddd :)

16. damn man i am hiiiighhh and that was trip reading but dude that some shit that happend if your feelin good now then guess you just tripped the FUCK out :bongin:

17. lay off the coke!

18. #18 Big Jims Ganja, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    *Charles we need to talk*

My mind might not have wanted or been able to accept the fact I got so fucked up and did such stupid of shit, or just that my mind was really gone and didnt realize it. I remember hearing afterwords as an explanation for my insanity was some bitch causing drama decided she'd put E in my ramen. I remember seeing a Blue and white practically all dissolved pill, and hearing around that time some friends close to her got ahold of Blue dolphins. I had gone totally Charles Manson crazy, I thought I was jumping around the world, landing back int class, and telling people to go fuck themselves through my mind. I thought I had the power to make girls orgasm with my mind also. I thought I hooked up with one chick, got with her, and banged 2 other girls afterwords. I thought I had some weird disorder that I would never remember having sex with a girl. I was fucked up, my parents thought I was junkie status, I was sleeping in class, not sleeping at home, and not remembering a day to day life.

when you think long and hard about something like this, and rule out possibility's trying to figure out whats wrong with you. You can sort the truth from reality, but what happens when you dont know reality? I wasn't ever sleeping, but I was never tired. Was I just always dreaming and I really was sleeping, the main psychotic factors that happened contained in my head for no one to see, and self manifested nightmares that haunt me for no reason were created out of nowhere, atleast I hope so, but then if its true I really got fucked up.

19. I like you man, But your crazy