Hopeless

Discussion in 'General' started by burnkush, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys does anyone else feel a little hopeless in terms of the US and where we are.going. Its seems like times are getting worse and worse. Im losing hope in a decent future for myself. Ron Paul 2012.! I honestly believe that ron paul is the last chance for america to turn things around. How has this recession affected you? I feel like everyone around me is depressed and lost hope like we are all living lives without a purpose. Fuck man, this is a fucked up time to be groowing up.

2. Ive posted it a billion times.

Revolution!

Its time. Im just waitin for the kicker.

3. The sky is falling the sky is falling, there's always something major recession,war,distrust of the government.. Get over it your going to be fine.. Sorry if that sounds mean

4. [​IMG]

5. I think the hippies said the same thing.

6. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Ive posted it a billion times.

Revolution!

Its time. Im just waitin for the kicker.[/quote]

Fuck ya. Fuck the one percent! Occupy wall street

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']I think the hippies said the same thing.[/quote]

Your talking to one

8. Psh.

Fuck the Hippies.

They didnt accomplish nothing.

Its our generations time to shine.

I realized as i typed the last line that were doomed.

9. and when tha sky is fallin
    dont look outside the window

10. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Psh.

Fuck the Hippies.

They didnt accomplish nothing.

Its our generations time to shine.

I realized as i typed the last line that were doomed.[/quote]

Our generations fucked

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. Simple and plain

14. [quote name='"BongSquad"']

[/quote]

My sister came back from london and gave me a clock that said and looked exactly like that. Sweet gift it was

15. what makes it even more sad is most people my age are too caught up in materialism to give a fuck about whats really going on in the world.

16. [quote name='"Solo dolo bdub"']The sky is falling the sky is falling, there's always something major recession,war,distrust of the government.. Get over it your going to be fine.. Sorry if that sounds mean[/quote]

This is the type of response from the masses that got us into this one he'll of a decade in the first place...humans will never learn..

17. This "One" has been in the works longer than I've been alive...Which begs the question, what did past generations accomplish?:cool:

18. I don't think you should worry too much. The hippies said the exact same thing during the 70's. History has a funny way of repeating itself... well under the leadership of retards it has a funny way of repeating itself.

19. Materialism corrupted our youth to a point where you can't "hang" with them unless you have a expensive cellphone along with a expensive pair of shoes. And i know kids who waist they're time drooling over shoes they're never going to get anyway, because of family issues. It's just a sad era...