Hopeless

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by greenghoul, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I've come to the conclusion that I've lost all hope when it comes to getting a girlfriend. There's a girl in one of my classes that's pretty decent looking, but I'll never get a chance to talk to her because my professor splits us into three "time slots" for her to teach during the regular three hour block.

The class meets once a week and I can't change slots...I only talked to her once on the first day and haven't seen her since.

On top of that, I've already been "friend zoned" by another decent looking girl in a different class.

*sigh*

2. there's a lot more fish out there than just that

3. I'm all out of worms.

4. Im right there with ya man. Every girl i meet is taken or is single with kids(WTF!!). I want this girl across the street so bad i can taste it but i never see her.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeLuQQH1OHA&list=FL44UkmRm3XsUS1ElWWs3KtA&index=3]DUNKACCINO High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

6. what's my name?

DUNKACCINO!

It's a whole new game!

7. You have to ask for her number on one of those few times that you do see her. Do it with confidence like you dont fear rejection. If she gives the number you start talking to her if not you ask another girl, and another until one does. Its not hard man you make it hard. Do you get nervous when you exchange numbers with a dude? Why should a girl be any different? go for it you might get lucky.

8. Let me tell you a little secret....

the EASIEST, least-stressful, and fool-proof way to get a girlfriend is by not looking for one. just have fun man go out and make new friends. I'm telling you, when a good one comes along you aren't gonna have to chase her down for her phone number or do crazy shit to impress her because she'll already think you're the shit :)

9. what a bad excuse lulz

10. This sums it up.

Not to sound cliche, but you've got to find inner happiness before getting a girlfriend. Be content with your life, and do you. It's one of those things that "just happens".

11. patience is key. focus on your own interests and let the girls come to you

12. I find it a lot easier to pick up girls when you aren't looking for anything. Just converse for the sake of it. I use to try and get girlfriends and shit never worked. Then, I stopped trying, started talking and being interesting them as a person, and not a member of the opposite sex that I was trying to get in to bed or impress by any means. I got way more pussy the second way. Basically, I just started being my self, being genuine, and perceptive.

Also, I also recommend learning to create sexual tension in the most subtle of manners. I find this is pretty easy with a smile and genuine interest in the conversation. Learn the art of conversation; become a conversation ninja. You will be surprised at how conversations can be steered and progressed intentionally.

If you are one of those guys with a conscience and any kind of personal insecurity, it's a lot harder to get girls when you go in to it looking for something from them. Forget about wanting anything, especially the girl. Enjoy the moment for what it is, a chance to talk to someone you find interesting and can have a decent conversation with. If things progress, even to just another conversation, great. Avoid attachment to the idea at all cost and simply go have fun.

13. Stop idolizing certain girls. Just go out and talk to every girl you see. Go to parties, club, get drunk. You'll stumble upon a lot of horny girls along the way.

14. they pull me back in with hazelnut too caramel swirl, I know it was you

15. people don't understand this, stop wasting your time with one, two or even 50 girls there are plenty out there.

16. Have you tried The D.E.N.N.I.S system?

17. Stop it with the describing them as "decent looking". Either you think they're pretty or you don't. Either you like them or you don't.

I'm guessing every other girl in your classes is sub-decent looking? Or are some of them more than decent looking, but out of your league?

18. 100% This
    /thread
    Do not pass go do not collect 200

19. Lmao love that EP.