Hope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by BadCompany, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Hope is a dream we can wish for.
    Hope is a chance we can strive for.
    Hope is a reality that we can achieve.

I am tired of listening to propaganda
    I as sick of illegal marijuana

Our rights will be won
    We shall overcome
    Let liberty stand true and freedom reign
    a freedom as dead as tomorrow
    persecution and sorrow

What hope do we have?
    Jail and banishment for sin
    Its more of the same
    Let the end begin

I dream not of crime
    nor greed
    nor for rage
    I come on the wings
    of a wise desert sage

Let one free voice all
    To beckon of love
    For in their hearts dwell
    message from above

2. I like the poem too. It sounds like you should move from the US if you hate propaganda tho. I have a hard time seeing the US gov. move up and down the terror alert level. How can they expect you to live constantly on edge like that?? It seems like Bush is just trying to keep everyone confused. Why? I don't know...but probably so nobody questions his poor decision to blow up an inocent country with no WMD's.....

3. I do plan to move to Europe. UK or Netherlands... where ever I get a job first... both have more liberal immigration and I can get a visa easiest in these two nations...

actually, its not easy to get out of america and see rest of the world, you need a visa to live and work legally in other nations and you often need some knowledge of their language to get a job... so the UK may be more advantagous career wise since I can't read Dutch... but I can still get a job in Netherlands if the job don't require knowing any Dutch.

Can you imagine? a land where pot is legal... Amsterdam is the coolest place on earth... I would love to have a little boat to cruise around the canals blowing doobies and drinking dark beer....

4. actually, even if I move... I still would want to have it legal in the USA... afterall my brother is in jail in CA for marijuana right now...

but, remember I am an anarchist that wants to see the fat harlot fall (meaning the federal govt)... and I want some type of confederacy to replace it.... but a good confederacy, not an evil confederacy with slavery and all that...

but I guess I am a bit off track...