Hooters Coffeeshop, Amsterdam

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Faulkjuice, May 10, 2012.

1. There's practically nothing missing from this combination.
    Weed
    Incredibly attractive girls.
    Chicken wings for munchies (especially as where i live i can get all you can eat wings all day for £9).

Its just a shame that Amsterdam is dying and this concept is unlikely to ever happen :(

2. Oh man you are a fucking genius. Blowing blunts and lookin at fat tits, what could be better

3. hell yeah man i would love to work at that Hooters... i work at one in the US i didn't know they had them in the UK

great idea though man that would go hand in hand. a bar with hot girls showin off with food and abble to get high and i am guessing smoke cigs too. sweet deal

4. I've never ate Hooters wings..How bad am I missing out? My son ate them at a friends and said they were pretty damn good. I need to try these, sober first..Then smoke a nice ole' White Owl and eat em' all up.

5. I think theres only currently 3 in the UK, with a few more around Europe, but not Amsterdam..
    Ideally weed, cigs and alcohol and even some magic unmentionables (as they are legal in A-dam) should be allowed but seeing as they all already have to be sold in separate areas that will never happen :(

And Hooters wings can be very hit and miss i think depending on the location. Personally im quite a fan of cheap and fast food, especially when high, so the idea of all you can eat wings in that environment seems perfect. I wouldnt say your missing out, but if youre ever near a hooters and have tree on you, theres a days entertainment sorted.

6. #6 PeruvianDank, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    Hell yeah OP!

Give me a blunt and a cunt.

p.s. what do you mean 3 hooters in the UK? Just 3? We even got this in South america. Bitches be fine.

7. hell EVERYTHING is better with fat tits....:le ftw!:

and i dont think youd even need to pay hooters for a franchise, just get big tit women and skimpy outfits and set up shop...