Hooking up with cousins ex...

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Dec 14, 2009.

1. #1 NFloyd2357, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    I havent... but i can. He told me to. Think its too risky and could fuck shit up, even with his permission? She was a couple years older than him and im a few years older than her... that makes it kinda weird too, for me.

blades and bladies?

[edit] i wish i made this a poll
    [second edit] i dont know her much. I just went to highschool with her, and all we know about eachother is from what my cuz has told us about one another. Apparently my cousins told her a lot about me though

2. Do it.

Close thread.

3. I wouldn't do it.

4. If you have his permission and nobody is upset by it then why the hell not? Give it a try at least.

5. ive banged my cousins ex wife a few times :cool:. it was after they were divorced. she is smokin hot and i really hate my bitch of a cousin so i didnt even think twice about it:p

6. #6 JuicyGoose, Dec 14, 2009
    I think we should change it from bladettes to, bladies. :hello:

7. Hit it.

Then hit it again, for good measure.

8. I got head from my cousins ex, he didn't care.

9. Yes, I like that.

10. So how old is your friend? I'm just curious now. I keep picturing a 15 year old or somethin lol.

Id say..if you don't want anything physical to happen..then don't even start down this road. Once yall start chillin and gettin high..there's no telling what could happen. And just my guess..she probably likes that your older then her as oppose to what she's used to..so she may already have some fooling around in mind.

If you care more about your friend then I'd just smoke with other people. Not like your really missing out...unless this chick grows weed and is gonna give you some for free then she's really just another person to smoke with..no point in russling the feathers over someone who's not bringin anything to the table.

Even if he gave his permission...we both know how he would feel if he found out you and her got comfortable. It really just comes down to if you care how he feels or not.

11. Ha! I knew somebody would appreciate that.

Well, she isnt even much of a friend. I know her a bit from highschool, and other than that just from what i've heard, seen from my cousin. My cousins young, but shes in college, 18 i think. She definitely seems like shes interested in the fact of an older guy - but theres plenty of older guys at her college too, ya know? She left me her number (we chatted a bit yesterday/today) - i dno if i should just chill with her or chill wit her n my cuz first, since theyre still friendly with eachother. and yes, i am interested in something physical happening lol - shes bangin

12. ive never ever heard blade before other than on this site is it a reference to grass(city)?

and to the op you should get with her assuming you have seen her and everything is A-OK

13. I feel like we're missing something here..

Did your cousin just tell you to get with her, out of the blue?? Obviously not. What I don't get is why you'd want his sloppy seconds. I hope she's not the best you can do?? Don't do it, because he could just be testing you..

14. 1. Fuck her
    2. Leave her
    3. ????
    4. Profit

I thought it was always bladies???

Men-blades
    Ladies- bladies

15. I don't think it matters that she's your cousin's ex, clearly, he wants you to hit it, so if you want to fuck her, fuck her, if you don't, don't. Simple as that.

16. my cousin isn't smart enough to be testing me lol. My family had a party and she came over for like 5 minutes with her friends. I might have said something first, i was drunk, but i dont think so. I just remember my cousin saying "she likes you, you could definitely bang her, i wouldnt give a fuck" or something along those lines that conveys that message. And hey, any girl thats not a virgin is a "sloppy second" and this ones hot

17. Well shit..I guess if that's what your lookin for and he gave permission then..fuck it right? Now..I have known people to give a "go ahead" and then once it happens..they still get hurt. So again..if this guys like a little brother or something then I wouldn't even start steppin towards that. If not though..hell you got a free pass to a great ride :D. She definitely wants some..and if everythings clear then it's your obligation to give her some..

Keep pimpin :smoking:

18. #18 NFloyd2357, Dec 14, 2009

...he kinda is like a little brother to me :(

my family kind of treats him as the runt of the pack because he's always in trouble (hue family. ~20 cousins, etc. once a week dinners, very loving, yada yada). Hes always kinda in trouble and is in a bit of a fucked up situation, and since i can remember (and he was a toddler) i was always the one with him - babysitting, keeping him from annoying the adults, hangin with him, etc. He's in so much trouble all the time and i can't smack sense into him - my family won't even allow me to hang out with him! (because he'll only "drag me down") but i love the lil bugger too much.

Thing is, i really don't think he gives a fuck... but thats why i posted this thread... because i hope he wouldnt end up giving a fuck if something happened. Again, i dont think i would...

anyone got experience with these kinda situations and how they turned out? because i'm definitely thinking with the wrong head right now

19. :rolleyes:

Hey. I don't think so buddy! But anyway, in this context, 'she' is your cousin's 'ex'. *sigh* Stop thinking with your penis, and put yourself in his position. Would it really be all good with you? Really?

:rolleyes:

This is quite the bitch statement, so bear with me. I get the feeling you're either desperate, or just lonely.

EDIT: But it's initially up to you, and your moral compass. You're going to do what you want to do, regardless of what anyone thinks. Because that's how the male mind works. :)

20. #20 NFloyd2357, Dec 14, 2009
    really not either, "guy" (i do get pissed wen called buddy, but im just referring to some family guy lol) - this is really only a moral issue. As far as the girl, i knew her before my cousin did, not that i ever knew her well. In fact somebody tried setting me up with her for prom lol. As far being his ex, he always treated her like shit and never had anything good to say about her... i dno, i guess we'll just see where it goes, i wont make much of a conscious effort but if it comes around something will probably happen

the "and this one's hot," was just for some GC humor. but it is true

[edit] and JW since it does kind of pertain to the thread... are you male or female?