Hooked : Illegal Drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Feb 12, 2008.

1. OPIUM, MORPHINE, AND HEROIN

It;s on the History chanel right now :)

2. I'd watch it with you but my roommate took my "cable cable" if that makes sense when he moved off campus this weekend. I called him about it and he said he'd drop it off tonight but he didn't.. jackass.

3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I miss having cable. It's driving me nuts.

4. yea i already watched it earlier, not sure what time this thread was posted or if its on tv again

5. They usually play shows again late at night. It was mosted 7 minutes before yours.

6. You could watch it online HERE

7. Good lookin out SnT. I can't sleep and this shall keep me entertained :D

For the East coast blades, Yeah it is on :)

8. I have dish not cable...

damn cable cable theives!!!!

9. I'ma go smoke a bowl and then pass out for the night since I've gotta get up early. I'll check it out tomarrow. Thanks for the link, man.

10. looks good gonna watch it online now

11. On Dish we always get shows playin 2 times. Most shows anyways. Theres one showing at one time, then another i think 3 hours after?

I'm from the west coast *****, the best coast *****, fuck the east coast :p haha, but no problem homie. Jus shot up some H and found this show on and decided ... YEAH!!!! lol

12. you won't hear any arguments out of me on that one haha

13. im watchin the one on marijuana right now....

its actually making me mad! aslinger is a fucking idiot!!!!!!! he switched the govt's drug target from heroin and coke to marijuana... is it just me or is there something horribly wrong with that picture?!

ahhhh this asshole started prohibition when is it going to end!
    ugh, the drug years documentary makes me a lot happier... this one is just frustrating me, even though the history channels POV is seemingly FOR marijuana, its tough to watch all these idiots from the 1930s

...ps and the narrator keeps calling it "a weed," which is really annoying,,,, its not A weed, its just, weed, as in a nickname, not a type of weed

14. nice ty! Watching it.

15. Yeah I watched marijuana and synthetic amphetamines last night