hookahs

Discussion in 'General' started by stainles278, Aug 17, 2004.

1. i really want to get a hookah has any one tried one are they good what kind should i get how many hoses. how much should i speend(whats a good price) i think i might have to wait for a while bc i live with my parents or i could say i use it for tabbaco

i saws this one and it inspired me to try to get one

Attached Files:

2. I agree, hookah's are fucking awsome for smoking with people. It's really chill. That's why I made my own!

I saw one at my local smokeshop, and they overprice everything, so it was mad expensive, and not that eye-appealing. But after seeing a nice one in a headshop in boston, I decided to make my own:

I took a chubby bottle (you know, those drinks that are pure colored sugarwater), and took all the label off, washed it, etc. I then put two holes in the side twords the top (where the bottle is cone-shaped). I was going to use PVC tubing, but I didn't have any, so I used network cable sheilding, which will soon be replaced. Anyways.

Two 2.5 foot or so sections were wedged into the holes (which are smaller than the diameter of the tube, thus 99% airtight). I used a trumpet mouthpeice for the bowl, with part of a pen tube in the end of it for an extender. Then you fill it halfway with water (or whatever really), pack a huge bowl and you and a friend smoke.

I named the peice 'Hooky' and it's my only "lets use this more than once" homemade peice. It kicks ass!

I'm going to add more tubes soon, but for now it smokes two people up very nicely. Sure, it's not all that eye appealing, but it gets the job done, and is a great conversation peice. Plus, if you put it in the cupholder in your car, you and someone else can smoke easily without making it very obvious. I'll post pics soon, if I can find a camera.