Hookah while baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ta92, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Anyone else like to sesh on some hookah after blazing? I love it, also feel like it intensifies the high a little anyone else here a hookah smoker?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Put a layer of shisha on the bottom of your bowl, put finely ground smoke on, then another layer of shisha, now you are set. I would have a bowl ready like that sometimes just to surprise friends who came over. Its been a while since I smoked a hookah though.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Oh shit lol never though of that! Doesn't waste the weed and you get a nice high?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Best way to smoke!

All the Hookah smokers became vape fags.

No shit sherlock, shisha is tobacco, tobacco contains nicotine, nicotine enhances your high.

5. It vapes it at first then it will start to burn it as the bowl gets more used up. It seems to use it all up.

I tried out vaping but it isn't for me, takes too long.

6. I'm talking more specifically about the e-cigarette vapes. All the kids who thought they were cool for smoking Hookah traded for those instead. With their mods, reservoir, their bubblemelon juice, big clouds.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I used to do this when I was younger my mum was fine with shisha just not weed so we would sit on my deck smoking it and she would have no idea

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh ok, you know they got vaping "competitions" now, what a time to be alive.

9. I had a friends mom who was so sure a hookah I left at his house was a "dope pipe" she had it turned in to the police to get tested lol, what a bitch!

• Like Like x 1