Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah for Weed Urges?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, May 29, 2015.

1. I dont take tolerance breaks very often and when I do I'm usually craving weed the first few days of it. I'm on day 3 of my break (I'm dry, so I don't have an option until I have more spare cash.) and I haven't craved weed at all. But since the day I went dry, I've been smoking a nicotine and tobacco- free electronic hookah pen. I believe that the hookah has helped stave off the urge to smoke. Has anyone else used hookah for this purpose?

2. When I am on a t break it makes me really crave tobacco. Even though I don't usually smoke cigarettes, I'm on day 14 of my T break and all day all I wanted to do was buy a pack of heaters and light them up.

3. That'll get you addicted to that nicotine

4. I Don't know. But I like hookas and shisha.

5. Did you even read the post? He said he uses a nicotine free e-hookah.

And OP, yes I have the same feeling. When I'm on a tolerance break I notice that I miss smoking more than the actual high so smoking a e-hookah will solve that problem. It's also just fun to blow o's and other tricks.

6. Yeah I had 3 hookahs they are a lot of fun and I got bigger clouds from it than smoking weed. The only hard part is doing the charcoal and not trying to burn anything with it and not drop it on the carpet. Some hookahs can be very cheap or the desk sized ones are. You might want to look into getting a real hookah but don't ever smoke weed in it cause when you are on a tolerance break and are smoking hookah you could be taking in traces of weed.