Hooka!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke_D_J, Dec 24, 2009.

1. #1 Smoke_D_J, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    I just went to a hooka bar for the first time and might i say it twas an orgy in my mouth. we had sweet apple first then rose second it was quite tasty good. and only 5$ per person it was a good deal too. on top of that it was right next to a Jimmy Jhons sub shop so all our needs were met on one corner, the only thing that could have made it better was if i had more money to buy flavored cigs they were like 8$ a pack kinda pricey but worth it considering they are liiegal in iowa.

then to cap off the night we sat in the perkins parking lot and smoked this cheap ass pipe tobaco that tastes like dark chocolate called Prince Albert. it was indeed agreable to the face indeed and classy.

so over all it was a gleefull night whilst in the depths of probate and what not.

for all you in the great GC stay classy :gc_rocks:

2. i never been to a hookah bar before, do you pack your own bowls or do they do that shit for you?

I looove hookah, blowin Os is so fun

3. they loaded everything up and even had a dude walking around with charcoal for you if you needed it was a 5 out of 5 expirence for me

4. very nice. im not sure if there are hookah bars up here in canada, probably are just not where i live. i enjoy putting sum grinded bud in aswell, burns nicely and adds to the head rush a lil bit :)

5. where im from you dont smoke weed for the head rush..

and i wouldnt bother with a hookah without weed

6. I haven't been to a hookah lounge in a good while but I def do enjoy them. Theres one about a 10 min drive from where I live and I used to hang out there a couple times a week til they hired some new people who didn't know how to pack a bowl properly and killed the experience there.

A place in boston I'll hopefully be going to again sometime soon as it's right near the joint (headshop) is an amazing hookah lounge. Top quality all around.

7. Welcome the the exciting life of HOokah!~~ me and my bf love it, its a passion and art and alot of knowledge behind it. like these community there are hookah haters out there also! ignorant fucks need to get educated :] but so glad you tried hookah & like it but everyone does, if its done correctly that is, its amazing I recommend starbuzz if your trying to get into it the best possible shisha out there.

8. oops well i meant that it adds a nice effect with the head rush of the tobacco, just shisha isnt bad though, although i have to say its much more enjoyable

9. After awhile hookah just seems like meh to me.. Ive never been to a hookah lounge/bar before though. Ill have to go sometime.

10. I love the hookah bar. In town we have one that is ran by some egyptian immigrants. They are really nice and it's cheap.They have the windows blacked out and have candle light/ dim lamps for the lighting. Awesome place to relax

11. Hookah bars are awesome, best one I went to was in Germany and it was super cheap. I've been to a couple badass ones in L.A. too. One of them the front part was a hookah lounge and you walk past the seating area and the other half is a sick smoke shop :)

12. Do hookah bars care if you're high while you're there? I know it would be bad to bring your own weed and mix it into the tobacco but I was thinking of maybe eating brownies an hour or so before then going in so the high grows on you as you smoke the hookah.

13. I never smoke hookah without getting high first, hookah adds the most wonderfully feeling to your highness. Its really nice. And no they don't care if you goto a hookah bar high, there used to it.

14. fuck yeah hookahs are the shit they give me an amazing high thats why I got a portable one :D

15. you should be able to mix a lil weed in some shops

16. what exactly do you guys get out of hookah? everybody i know always goes on about how cool it is, how you get a "headrush", but i really dont get the point of it, especially when you can smoke weed and get more than just a little "head rush". i mean, if it adds to your high then thats cool, but i dont really get why somebody would smoke hookah tobacco on its own...

17. The tobacco is different than cigarette tobacco, it's really sticky and "fresh" I guess you could say. It's usually flavored and tastes absolutely orgasmic. Plus since it gets filtered through water the smoke is very smooth and cool. It's really something you need to try for yourself.

18. ah i guess...

19. i love hookah... and as mentioned, starbuzz is the shit!

ive been away from mine for 5 days now, and it sucks, cigs just dont cut it

20. Ive been to a local hookah bar once. Me and my buds smoked from it for like 3 hours, and when i got up it felt like i was drunk. Hookahs can give you crazy buzzes. Its awesome.