Hook me up...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hanky, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Anyone know of really chill music thats good that i can download off of like kazaa or something. Sigur Ros is the kind of music. DREAM/Ambient category.Whats good?

2. I forgot to add that mellow guitar shit is badass too.., Like tira me a las aranas by at the drive-in...like no vocals but instrumental...and trippy

3. Umm tool and a perfect circle have insturments and vocals....... try the Blue Man Group, no vocals, veryy insane

peace

jeff

4. Try out something by Air or Fourtet, it's mostly instrumental but very chilled. You could properly refrigerate hamburger with this stuff :p

5. if you want trippy songs download anything by and you will know us by the trail of dead, listen too it stoned with dimmed lights and ull feel it.

6. Chill music? Try Nunja Tune Records. Most they got is chill. Especially Nightmares on Wax.
    Else I can recommend:

Kid Loco (A grand love story)
    Kruder & Dorfmeister
    Massive Attack
    Tricky
    The "Back to mine" series (Faithles's the best)
    The "Late Night Tales" series
    Kings of Convenience

7. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones are good. All instrumental melow jazz, great guitars. Here's a link

h**p://mp3spy.ru/en/album.html?a=Axps0Rb10

p.s. sorry if link is against rules(?)

8. bela fleck and the flecktones rule

i would have to say pink floyd and donovan

9. desert sessions has some good instrumentals that are trippy sometimes

10. you can post links, just not ones that go to other head shops online, which owuld take away from GC business.

11. I never see anyone suggesting Medeski Martin and Wood, yet that music is great to chill out to all stoned

12. try goldfrap, they're damn good