Hoo boy....how should I tell my mother?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It finally ended last night. That was one of the worst things I have ever experienced. Please God don\'t make me have to do that again...

2. Hempress, I am so sorry. I\'m sending you all kinds of karma. Lean on all of us as much as you need to so that you can get through this. It\'s going to be hard and the pain will hit you when you least expect it but know that the Blades are here for you. We love you!

3. do not blame yourself. many hugs..
    i know what youve been through and it hurts.
    hang in there kid.
    peace

4. holy shit i missed the whole deal...

the mrs and i lost a baby ...before the little dingusus was bourn....

in her case it was tuble(sp)so her tube burst and she almost died ...emergance surgery....internal bleading....

mr dingusus intentfuly takeing the waiting room apart.....

good luck

5. Holy shit this is too long a thread to read to see if this was already posted BUT:

THC can easily pass through the placental barrier. QUIT NOW if you don\'t want a baby with birth defects!! Yes this goes for smoking AND brownies! Also, I hope this will help you kick that nasty cigarette habit for good. After a month or so you will be so very glad that you can\'t smoke cigs anymore. You won\'t even want one. Congrats, and good luck!

6. LOL, people who don\'t read whole threads are funny.

Dingus...holy crap, after I read that could happen when I read one of those pregnancy books I was so freaked out! I was worried that would have happened to me. I\'m glad the Mrs. survived :)

7. uhhhhmmmmm

8. yea sorry about that. Also sorry to hear about the circumstances.

edit: ..::subliminal(you can\'t read this, it\'s just in your head)::.. \"stay off the cigarette\'s\"

9. Keeping this simple: my heart goes out to ya hempy. Here\'s hopin you never have to go through that again.

10. no shit next time hopefully it will be healthy .....and planed.....

and as for smoking weed wile prego....

the ms smoked every day...it was the only way she could keep food down at all

we even asked the doc about it....

he said the weed would do much less damage than the throughing up...and not eating....

and the littlest dingusus is as happy and smart and healthy as a boy can be ....

11. these are from his first b-day....about 2 mo ago...

12. Those eyes...definitely gonna be a chick magnet!!! LOL Definitely an awesome little dude!!! Again, I say he looks like a very happy fella\'

13. just one more dummy not reading the whole thread...so sorry Hempress, All the best karma is going your way. All us blades do care about ya\' and I wish I could do the little icon with the group hug. Some of you more experienced folk should send one!

14. kind of short on time so i gotta read the whole thread later and mabey post some more comments.. but for now i just wish the best of luck with you.. and if you havent told yer mom hope that goes well.. and who are you tryin to kid, your going to be a great mommy!!

15. While I haven\'t read all the posts yet, I would like to post my 2 cents.. You\'ve already taken the first step to being a great mom, you\'re keeping the baby... that\'s harder than some people think. If you can get WIC I would seriously recommend doing so.. it saved us hundreds of $$!!!! As for bud, I\'ve heard that it\'s just the smoke that harms the fetus, bot the bud it\'s self. And as far as telling your mom.. Well when I got preggy I was terrified!!! I was 19, and about 1500 miles from any family, living with my boyfriend at the time... I called my mom and when it came time to tell her, I started balling.. I couldn\'t even say it, and she was like...\"You\'re pregnant aren\'t you?\" and I was sooo scared.. do you know what the next thing she said was? \"Wow.. I\'m ging to be a grandmother... yippee\" Needless to say I started crying harder, and I could here my grandmother in the backgroud cheering and acting all giddy about it.. I can\'t promise your mom will be the same, but I will say that parents tend to surprise us just when we think we know how they will respond.. it might not be all that bad.. Of course with my luck, I\'ll post this, and finish reading the other posts and you\'ve already told her.. he he he isn\'t that how it goes? Good luck, and God Bless, whatever you perceve \"Him\" to be.

16. people who dont read the threads ARE funny

isnt that kinda the point here?

17. i have no point...

i lost my pensil...

18. I\'m closing this thread for a little while until people can actually take the time to read the last 2 or 3 pages. I\'m afraid that if people keep posting without reading, then it might end up being even more painful for Hempress.

We love ya, girl!

*Edit*
    I don\'t mean to hinder anyone\'s efforts in comforting Hempress by closing this thread. PM her...just make sure you read the last few pages if you aren\'t up to date. Please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.