Hong Kong can't spell

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Green Toker, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I ordered a scale off of ebay by a company in hong kong.

This is just one of their failed attempts to spell.

Dear valued customers,

We have received your payment, thank you.

Your item has been sent with care by Hong kong airmail,
    It is estimated to arrive in 5-20 business days upon delivering ,If you on
    22 working days not received item, please tell me, we will
    re-sent to you,
    thanks you! We try our best to provide affordable, reliable postal service.

Note: We hope it arrive on time but since this is an international delivery,
    shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Please communicate before you prepare to leave negative feedback and neutral
    evaluation if you don't feel happy of the product (s). Everything can be
    talk!
    Because of your evaluation is very important to us thanks you !

Ebay id is electron-product

Onother one
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your letter,We will reply within 48 hours to your question!when us received your payment, we will be shipped within 24 hours,thanks you !

Please communicate before you prepare to leave negative feedback and neutral evaluation if you don't feel happy of the product (s). Everything can be talk!
    becuase you evaluation is very important to us
    my website is Http://www.anbhobby.com

There's even more fails that they sent me, I just don't feel like posting them.

hahaha. hong kong fails.

2. At least they can speak English. You know any other languages?

3. No :( They can barely put a sentance together on other messasges they sent me.

4. Hmm company in Hong Kong. They speak Chinese in Hong Kong. Not English.

Why should they be required to have perfect, pristine English to communicate with you when you're the one buying the scale from a "company in Hong Kong," where they speak Chinese?

Who the fuck cares. You can easily decipher what they're attempting to say. Not everybody speaks English, and there will never be a time when the whole world is English speaking. Get over it.

5. I think they did a good job man. At least they try. Us English speakers are terrible at other languages.(not everyone, but you know.)

6. First of all, the spelling was completely correct, it's just the use of words that's fucked up.
    Also, they speak Chinese/Cantonese in Hong Kong so it's pretty ignorant to blame them for not having perfect english.
    If you had to write somthing in Chinese do you think you would be able to put together perfect forming sentances 100 percent of the time?
    If it gets the point across what's the problem anyway!
    I can understand the humour in people not being able to make correctly structured sentances but when it's from people who have a completely differnt alphabet as well as a forign language i's not really that funny.

7. Oh, trust me. It can be very funny!

Engrish.com

8. 的防务新观察做了一期俄罗斯军事变革的节目,几位专家对俄罗斯的军事变革进行了全方位的剖析,并谈到了俄罗斯的新军事变革在前进道路上遇到的层层困难。该节目内容具体到位,体现了专家的水平。

俄罗斯新军事变革的关键点是取消空军司令、海军司令、陆军司令等竖向司令的编制,并将全国划分几大战区,并强调大战区管理,使战区能 横向指挥陆海空三军种,并裁剪陆军作战规模,采用类似美国的扁平化管理结构,变革成军旅营三级管理体制,压缩陆军一线作战部队规模至27万人。此变革一颁 布立刻引起了俄罗斯军方人事很多人的不满,咒骂主张变革的俄罗斯国防部长谢尔久科夫是比美国特工还坏的坏蛋,现在俄罗斯的新军事变革举步维艰,有点进行不 下去了,就拿张召忠将军的一句话来说吧,俄罗斯原来是一个大胖子现在一下子想瘦身成一个很精干的身材是很难的,需要慢慢瘦身才行

Regards, Styles_888

9. i totally understand

10. dude for some reason i translated that but im still mad confused lol

11. I also just bought a scale off ebay 4 days ago, and got a very similar looking message from the seller not the same guy but he had so many flaws but he's making bank so can't kill em

12. I'm kinda laughing at the way you type too, I just thought the hong kong shit they sent me were funny.

I know, I just thought it was funny and wanted to show everybody else and try to share some humor.

What kind? link?

Did you say you want ketchup only on the first 3?

13. Here's the scale:
    Digital Electronic Balance Weight Scale gold 0.001- 20g - eBay (item 280400419302 end time Oct-21-09 19:40:46 PDT)

It weighs to .001 so I can weigh out JWH better than with my .01 scale.

and here's the message he sent me

14. Shit thats better than when people in Hong Kong order American products,
    Be happy there is any translation at all

15. ahhhhhhahaha. That was pretty funny. +rep

16. I just spent 2 months in Hong Kong. If you are having trouble communicating ask for someone else from their company to type it. I found 9 out of 10 people I interacted with all over HK spoke perfect english. It's a very international city, great place.