Honeypot growbox test #2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SkunkyJ, Mar 1, 2020.

1. B08E007C-C303-4BE8-87AF-3046C514EF12.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

So I recently finished a grow with my box. Wasn’t exactly happy with the results of the final product. It was an excellent smoke but just not as much as I was hoping for.

So on this test I’ll be trying 2 plants in my box

Adding a scrog net

And attempting to find a way to raise my humidity that doesn’t involve just a wet sponge.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Goodluck.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanksss my guess is that I veg them too long and they get too big for the space

• Like Like x 1
  4. one plant scrogged will do it, otherwise, genetics help, but scrogged is best bet for low height big yield. Humidifiers are cheap on amazon, about $30. I would have perfect winter moisture if it wasn't for all the heaters. They really dry things up. Once you see how simple it is with a humidifier, it makes you feel kind of silly about all the things you tried. I had the one with the towel and bucket and wick and I don't know what all. Now mine has a pretty blue light.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ya I’m thinking 2 plants is gunna be a lil tight but we shall see

Going to add some strip lights into the corners for some extra light.

6. Ordered a small clip on fan and my humidifier this morning. Should show up sometime tomarrow. Can’t wait to see if it helps in any way.

[​IMG]

7. let us know how that dehumidifier works for you, I've never compared and only used one type.

8. Will do! I’ve never used one in a grow before so I’m excited to try something new.

It says this thing will last 18 hours before you have to refill it. So that’s why I chose this one. Easy to fill and auto shut off when it’s empty.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Welllllll so far the results are terrible I think the in-line fan is too strong to let the humidity rise at all. It’s gotten up to 30% from 16.

Not strong enough mist. Good thing my gf wanted one for the night stand next to the bed
    Can you sayyy regifttt

IMG_4216.JPG [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG]

Finally got around to adding a wall between the fan and the grow chamber. I’m so happy with how this turned out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. These 2 seeds are growing so much better than my last one .

I’m considering topping them? Or should I just go with the net and do a small scrog?

And how long should I wait before I top?
    I’m still currently in my smallest container so I know I’ll need to transplant before I top. But other than that this is new to me

12. Just got home from work and damn they got so much bigger from just this morning. So glad I found a way to somewhat get the humidity to a respectable level

13. as far as the humidifier i use a vicks ultrasonic from walmart.. Like 50 bucks and keeps my 5 by 5 at 70 rh.. But all depends on ventalation.. I run a sealed room so i dont suck out all the nice environment i created for them..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you think topping is a good idea for this grow?

15. IMG_4131.JPG AA6C548B-8C23-4C08-9C53-164C69785312.jpg

Well I did decide to top them. Can’t wait to see what they do

16. [​IMG][​IMG]

What do you think? Add some lights and start seeds in it?

17. [​IMG]

It’s a male isn’t it